Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Star Wars - The Force Awakens trailer out at last

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Looks quite good. Problem is when Ep IV came out it was all new . These sort of films are ten a penny now.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Cool Light Saber!!

actually, no it isnt. its the kind of flourish that's just unnecessary. it fills me with fear that the final product will be full of effects guff to gloss over lack of substance.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
How much involvement has Lucas had in this film I wonder? Though it wouldn't take much to improve on the prequel trilogy.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Hated the second trilogy but looking forward to these because of J J Abrhams involvement.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
With Abrams behind the lens it should be finer and more exciting than the last 3 borefests. I won't go on opening night or anything though, probably sneaking along one daytime. I am having internal conversations about my cineworld membership at the minute and in some ways how many cinemas themselves I am still willing to go to though. Chatter and rustling and phone-checking nob-ends are putting me off going back anywhere other than the BFI and perhaps the Hackney Picturehouse, which are rather civil. That does limit what I can see though, so I have some thinking to do. Or downloading if I venture that nefarious market.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here