Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Zombie Apocalypse

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
Okay so the world has been taken over by a plague which has turned 99% of the population into zombies and you are in the 1% who remain unharmed.
All transport systems have been shut down and fuel levels have run out so cars are only an option for those who happened to fill up just before the apocalypse struck.

therefore, you are going to have to take refuge in one place in Brighton and hope it has what it needs to support you. it can be a shop, a building or any other place you can think of but your safest bet is to stay there so think wisely.

where do you choose? and give your reason for it

Okay so the world has been taken over by a plague which has turned 99% of the population into zombies and you are in the 1% who remain unharmed.
All transport systems have been shut down and fuel levels have run out so cars are only an option for those who happened to fill up just before the apocalypse struck.

therefore, you are going to have to take refuge in one place in Brighton and hope it has what it needs to support you. it can be a shop, a building or any other place you can think of but your safest bet is to stay there so think wisely.

been done!

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

Would have to be the Amex, turn the pitch into a cultivation area and live off it.

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
Easy - Churchill Square shopping centre ala 'Dawn of the Dead' style. Would need to make a run for C&H Weston down East Street and load up my armoury 1st.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Southwick Tunnell or Sussex Uni. Allegedly they still have the bomb shelters underneath them.

Alternatively, I would go Michonne style from The Walking Dead and get myself a decent samurai sword

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
A Pub, Shawn of the Dead style :)

I've been planning this for years, now you tell me there's no Electricity, SAKE.

aZxJDwI.png

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Palace Pier. Clear off the chavs, blockade the entrance and you have a nice supply of candy floss, crap hotdogs, burgers and even booze that'll last you a while.

If the undead hoards continue to threaten, you can fish and even make a break for it in a boat. The pier must have that old 007 speedboat still stashed somewhere.

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
Palace Pier. Clear off the chavs, blockade the entrance and you have a nice supply of candy floss, crap hotdogs, burgers and even booze that'll last you a while.

If the undead hoards continue to threaten, you can fish and even make a break for it in a boat. The pier must have that old 007 speedboat still stashed somewhere.

is the correct answer I suppose

Dec 29, 2011

Good answer. Moving somewhere less populated is the best long term strategy. Try and make it to guernsey. If you set up traps and kill 500 zombies a day you would have the place to yourself in about half a year. Then you can live off the land and fish. Petrol wouldn't be a problem as most cars will have full tanks.

Yoda

English & European
Are these slow clumbersome zombies ala the Walking Dead and Original Dawn of the Dead, or shit you up running at you screaming zombies ala 28 Days/Weeks Later and the remake of Dawn of the Dead?

I'd settle for the Dyke Restaurant, plenty of food & drink, plus up high to keep a good vantage point out for any wandering into the Country Side.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'd head for Tesco in Boundary Road. The place is already packed to the rafters with ragged people limping around like slack-jawed, drooling mush-brained zombies, so the real ones probably wouldn't bother with it.

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
I'd head for Tesco in Boundary Road. The place is already packed to the rafters with people walking around like slack-jawed, drooling mush-brained zombies, so the real ones probably wouldn't bother with it.

similarly you could go to Worthing, not even zombies would think of going there

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Costcutter on Lewes road, loads of food plus I'm sure you can get on the roof and chuck stale bread at the "walkers"

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The pier for sure. Endless Crazy Mouse and Arcades.

Midfield Minton

Dec 18, 2013
Goddards green 132kv substation,one way in and out,strong metal fence around the whole thing buildings and running water,middle of no where with still good road access

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Tons of dried noodles from the Noodle Bar too !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here