Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tomorrow : I'm so excited.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I really think I'm about to lose control and I think I like it.

Beer in Craft, full house, a convincing home win against a local team.
Let's have it. I feel good about this one.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Yep. But please win Albion.

Could be a great day.

Lewes for me. It will be a Harveys lunchtime.

I reckon these are the days to really look forward too. We haven't played then since 96 ? Is it.
If the fans can't get excited about these games then it really is time to give up.
Trouble is the biggest doom mangers on here don't actually go do they...... They just keep on telling you why they don't though.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

I so hope you are right.

We need to score first and 2nd though.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I reckon these are the days to really look forward too. We haven't played then since 96 ? Is it.
If the fans can't get excited about these games then it really is time to give up.
Trouble is the biggest doom mangers on here don't actually go do they...... They just keep on telling you why they don't though.

Yep. Full crew. Got a good friend coming for his first trip to the Amex. My lad is coming down - no rugby this weekend. Few pints. Full house - and Fulham are a proper old football club.

Shame they won't be wearing their traditional colours.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
First time I've really looked forward to a game with excitement for ages.
First Fulham game was in 1969. Big crowd, great atmosphere. Same tomorrow please!

I'm Team Bent and I'm proud.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Yep. Full crew. Got a good friend coming for his first trip to the Amex. My lad is coming down - no rugby this weekend. Few pints. Full house - and Fulham are a proper old football club.

Shame they won't be wearing their traditional colours.

It's a strange phrase that when you thing about it, 'proper old football club', but yes l know exactly what you mean,

Fulham have always been, well, Fulham. seemingly unchanged from the days when they had Johnny Haynes running down the right wing, and a little bit later Mullers bossing their midfield.

Craven Cottage has been a great place to watch football too, down on the banks of the Thames.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Was Micky Adams their manager the last time we played them?

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
It's a strange phrase that when you thing about it, 'proper old football club', but yes l know exactly what you mean,

Fulham have always been, well, Fulham. seemingly unchanged from the days when they had Johnny Haynes running down the right wing, and a little bit later Mullers bossing their midfield.

Craven Cottage has been a great place to watch football too, down on the banks of the Thames.

Contrast with say, Wigan. Fulham have a history.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Was it the day of that FA march ?

(I was down The Dukes Head - bad fan .........)

No idea as I am an equally bad fan. Just checked and we got beat 2-0 at Craven Cottage on 30 November 1996. We then beat them 3-2 on a golden goal in the Zenith/Sherpa/Micky Mouse Cup on 17 December 1996. I seem to remember a Virgo ( not Adam ??) scoring the winner and it was possibly the coldest I have ever been at a football match. It was also a long time ago my brain could be playing up.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing

Will you actually be able to see the game in your advanced state of inebriation old bean?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Same here!

Free%20shipping%20spring%20petco%20pet%20clothes%20dog%20clothes%20denim%20polka%20dot%20laciness%20pet%20bib%20pants%20dog%20trousers%20dog%20jeans%20trousers.jpg

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Yep. Really looking forward to it. In a competition with my 8 year old son over who's most looking forward to seeing our new strikeforce. My bro's going too and it'll be beer and curry o'clock afterwards once we've got the nipper home. What's not to love?

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
I'd take a non convincing win to be honest :)

Though I'm excited too, my first Saturday game at the Amex for ages.

I've got a Fulham supporting friend who unfortunatley can't get along tomorrow due to work, but we are meeting in town post match. Its just who will be crying into their beer?

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Remember a Fulham 2, Brighton 7 ( I think ) Freight Rover trophy late 80's. Anyone?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here