Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wake up - it's loan deadline day

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
...yet there is absolutely no speculation on our activities.

Is it because we've all thrown in the towel, because we think we've done all our business or because we're now all set for a playoff charge?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Or because we had absolutely no idea. I neither knew nor cared, though I did wonder why so much happened in the last couple of days.

Meh.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Firstly I am a bit fed up with the constant run of loan players. Would rather be playing our own players than getting other clubs players for for them, and secondly I'm a celebrity is on and it's more than entertaining than the Albion at the moment.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Firstly I am a bit fed up with the constant run of loan players. Would rather be playing our own players than getting other clubs players for for them, and secondly I'm a celebrity is on and it's more than entertaining than the Albion at the moment.

That is a damming comment how can Im a celebrity be better than anything

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Why? So you can moan about how crap they are and how the club and Burke should have got better players in and whinge about other clubs getting quality loans in?

When have I done that?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
EB and Darren Bent in, albeit temporary at the moment - well that's a sh1tload better than most of the summer signings put together for a start.

Last edited:

Frampler

Aug 25, 2011
Eastbourne
If we get any more loans in, we won't be able to play them all; and if we loan any more squad players out, the bench will look pretty sparse. It's an awful basis for transfer speculation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here