Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Black Friday sales

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'd just buy a catering size tin of Nescafe and have done.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm looking for a 14" Black Widow Anal Intruder for the ex wife.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
The hoards of bargain hungry vultures will be queuing down Asda throughout the night no doubt.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
This webpage has a redirect loop

There's some sort of auto-affiliation going on - it wasn't an affiliated link when I posted it. Go to Game's site.

Xbox One + Assassins Creed Unity + Assassins Creed Black Flag + Forza 5 + Lego Marvel + some Xbox Live points or similar for £299.99.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
There's some sort of auto-affiliation going on - it wasn't an affiliated link when I posted it. Go to Game's site.

Xbox One + Assassins Creed Unity + Assassins Creed Black Flag + Forza 5 + Lego Marvel + some Xbox Live points or similar for £299.99.
Knowing GAME it will be sold out within 5 minutes with no more stock available, anyone see any deals similar to this on the PS4 post them on here please.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
The Xbox One deal is tempting, it has to be said.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Good deal if you are an Assassins Creed Fan!

All games are digital downloads, excepting Lego Marvel.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
You don't have any money

Oh, still pedalling that? Things change in peoples lives, so your continual comments about that are now irrelevant. You can stop following me now. I've asked you before.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here