Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who sacked Luke Williams and why?

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I ask because Luke Williams seems to be doing a very good job down at Swindon. Since he left our football has suffered.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Last edited:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I ask because Luke Williams seems to be doing a very good job down at Swindon. Since he left our football has suffered.

Since day the iPhone 6 was launched by Apple, I've noticed a lot of condensation in my car on cold mornings.

Ergo: the release of the iPhone 6 must be to blame for the condensation in my car, right?

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Since day the iPhone 6 was launched by Apple, I've noticed a lot of condensation in my car on cold mornings.

Ergo: the release of the iPhone 6 must be to blame for the condensation in my car, right?

:ffsparr:

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing

I have also noticed a profusion of condensation in my car in the cold mornings, BUT, not only do I not have an iphone 6, I don't have an iphone. Make of that, what you will

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I have also noticed a profusion of condensation in my car in the cold mornings, BUT, not only do I not have an iphone 6, I don't have an iphone. Make of that, what you will

I don't have an iPhone 6 either. But the second event has only happened since the first occurred, so they MUST be connected, I feel.

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I notice that Obika is also doing well at Swindon, clearly, CLEARLY heads must roll for these oversights.

Edit; Please don't take me seriously...

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford

That's a bit of a tenuous link... I think it's closer to the truth that our football has suffered since our best players (Ulloa, Bridcutt, Buckley, Upson, Ward etc) left rather than our development team coach, no?

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
tinfoil2.jpg

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here