Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Our fans are everywhere

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
My boy is currently travelling around South America with a couple of mates. He sent me this last night, taken in a bar in Salvador, Brazil.

image1.JPG

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Who is the white guy standing with your son in the photo? :wink:

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Assume he'll be on a plane soon to get here in time for the Fulham game.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
If I was in a bar in Salvador, I'd be finding something better to take pictures of............

What on EARTH is better than finding someone in an Albion shirt, thousands of miles from home?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Exactly - sometimes I just put on my replica top and look in the mirror - instant gratification.

If you stand in front of a large photo of the Eiffel Tower, say, do you find it's even better? :)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If you stand in front of a large photo of the Eiffel Tower, say, do you find it's even better? :)
If you put said photo the other side of a window behind you.
You could pretend you're in every single film that has ever had a scene in Paris.

jay d

jay d n coke
Nov 16, 2014
brighton
I went over to sunny beach in Bulgaria years ago and went up for a coffee in a nice little cafe. to my astonishment i saw a brighton and hove albion clock up on the wall. This was also when we were playing at the withdean. Great feeling when you se something like that. :albion2:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I've bumped into fellow Albion fans in Funchal on Madeira, at Camp Nou, and in a bar bedecked with Albion stuff half way up a mountain in Italy (Cervinia I think from memory)

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
About Thirty years ago skiing in Cervinia heard Sothern sound coming from a cafe bar on the ski run had some Brighton memorabilia on the walls. Made this our stop all week !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here