Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O'Grady gone [to Sheffield United on loan]

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Out on loan to Sheffield United, what a waste of money...

Official?

I have just had a club text about Elliott Bennett's loan being extended to end December.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
So CMS, O'Grady and Fenelon all out on loan and Bent coming the other way. I'd suggest we are still short of options up front, especially in case of any injuries.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
So CMS, O'Grady and Fenelon all out on loan and Bent coming the other way. I'd suggest we are still short of options up front, especially in case of any injuries.

I would suggest we had to enabling money to be available to afford Bent. Not well thought out at all this season, emergency keepers lots of loans smacks of desperation and knee jerk reactions to be honest.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Just playing one upfront from Bent, Baldock or Colunga then we are not short. With injuries come loan recalls. The two attacking positions alongside the striker are catered for with the return of March added to Bennet, Lua Lua & McCourt.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I would suggest we had to enabling money to be available to afford Bent. Not well thought out at all this season, emergency keepers lots of loans smacks of desperation and knee jerk reactions to be honest.

The emergency loan of Al Habsi was to cover for Stockdale's injury - nothing wrong with that, keepers move for emergency loans fairly regularly. The signing of O'Grady? Well, the debate will rage on as to whether he was wanted by Sami in the first place, or perhaps just didn't show enough in training or on the pitch to warrant a solid run in the team.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Can't find anything official confirming this. Best of luck to him though if he has gone, shame it didn't work out.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
No more O'Grady song from the NSK? Could never understand the words of that one.

You to me are everything, the sweetest song that I could sing, O'Grady, O'Grady

Every time he gets the ball, I know he's going to score a goal, O'Grady, O'Grady

Or something like that.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
What a waste of money. If I made this sort of mistake in the job world you would get a serious talking too.

He was on Burkes spreadsheet you see.

I wonder if Bent was. I reckon NOT and he was found by other sources.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here