Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fulham Away - Ticket Sales Update

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Anyone with inside knowledge able to give us an update?

I need 5 tickets. Two of us have 1160+, but three of us are on 1100. So, I need to how quickly they are selling to decide my strategy.

Please share any facts you know. Cheers.

Wedgee

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I'll be at my son's wedding, so you can buy the three that I would have otherwise bought.

You're welcome

Is he getting married twice then?! The OP is on about Fulham away on 29 Dec, not this weekend... :wink:

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Any update on how quickly these are shifting in the first phase (to 1160+ points)??

Wedgee

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
I have 1 person in my group without enough point. If anyone wants 10 free loyalty points and they aren't going let me know via DM!

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Available to 1060+ points this morning. Just been in and got our 5 no problem at all, but they may sell fast from this point, so get moving.

Wedgee

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
1060+ could buy online from 9.00am this morning.

The 2.00pm today phase is for 1060+ OVER THE PHONE.

Get in now, if you know how to buy online!

I think we can get an idea of how low the Albion mojo has fallen in the last few weeks. When we had 4500 Spurs tickets to mop up, the ticket sales thread was very busy. Here we have 2900 tickets for a relegation dogfight at a ground we have not visited for nearly 20 years, with London afternoon beers in the bargain, and the thread is dead.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Much preferred it before the loyalty system, complete binfest and 5 phones dialling the ticket office at once. As a non STH always got a ticket for big games

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Bought two this morning. One for me and one for the nipper. Did think £20 for u16 was a bit pricey mind.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Much preferred it before the loyalty system, complete binfest and 5 phones dialling the ticket office at once. As a non STH always got a ticket for big games
Although there was 5 phones in the ticket office , 3 of them were unmanned :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here