Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[TV] Have you 'appeared' in TV clips?

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
Just come across this from 1997, great song.

Dance.JPG

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Im in the "there always be an England" Sex Pistols DVD filmed at Brixton in 2008 and also appear on the cover of the DVD.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I know TLO has on a couple of Meridian/Southern Albion related stuff.

Of course media whore Mendoza as well

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
I was on the children's TV show Playdays when it came to Hastings once. I believe it might be on YouTube, I'll see if I can find it later.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Blathered a bit about the spirit of the Olympics on South Today when the Paralympic flame came to Horsham.

Would give an arm and a leg to be on Doctor Who.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
I was in a schools documentary about Elizabeth I. Chances are if you were at school and did a bit about the Tudors between 1991-2000 then you watched it!!!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
I'm in a shot of the crowd at "Super Saturday" at the London Olympics, on a few clips on the news about business stuff, and, piece de resistance, I did an episode of Crystal Maze (under Ed Tudor Pole, rather than Richard O'Brien unfortunately).

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Michael McIntyre's Comedy Roadshow in Brighton, after about 30 seconds it cut to a close-up of me in the audience, my parents were in it too but my mate got completely cut out of the shot. It's on YouTube somewhere but I haven't got access from work.

FRYG

Bexhill Seagull
Apr 13, 2011
Bexhill
As a child I was in a program called "Then and Now" based in butlins... I have also brief cameo on a program about holidays recently but nothing of much interest.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here