vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Dangerous til the end...

Taken from Daily Mirror
"Despite his age, Fraser - dubbed "Britain’s most dangerous man" by two Home Secretaries - was given an ASBO last year following a fracas at an old people’s home after he refused to back down in a heated row over a chair.

Fraser, famed for pulling out rivals’ teeth with pliers in his heyday with south London crime family The Richardson Gang, went for a fellow pensioner and chased him down a corridor after he refused to budge out of the leather armchair."

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Just watched the news pal:glare:

I'm just saying that it my be best to wait til you are 100% sure just in case there is a knock at the door.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Have I got this right? Mad Frankie Fraser was father of Francis Fraser, the ex-Albion reserve, and Francis Fraser is Tommy Fraser's father?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Have I got this right? Mad Frankie Fraser was father of Francis Fraser, the ex-Albion reserve, and Francis Fraser is Tommy Fraser's father?

correct
I spoke to him many times while he was at Chelmsford nick, run with the Richardsons, pretty inoffensive .......but then he was behind bars, wifey knew the family as well.
what you might call an old fashioned criminal.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Yes. You could leave your front door open in Fraser's days. :down:

And 'e loved 'is old Mum. Never 'armed nobody what didn't deserve it.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
My grandmother was in regular contact with Frank until she passed away last year. When she heard tales of his violence, she would phone him up and quiz him on it. He'd usually admit it straight away, revel in giving his version of events and she'd tick him off like a naughty kid. The time span of his criminal activities was remarkable, especially considering the time he spent locked up.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
correct
I spoke to him many times while he was at Chelmsford nick, run with the Richardsons, pretty inoffensive .......but then he was behind bars, wifey knew the family as well.
what you might call an old fashioned criminal.

Inoffensive, but spent a total of 42 years behind bars?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Yes. You could leave your front door open in Fraser's days. :down:

I think the rules were that you had to leave your front door open.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here