Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

iTunes / iPhones

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Help, I'm a technosaur and I am having a nightmare with iTunes and my various phones / laptops / iPad.

I have four different iTunes accounts, one of which to an e-mail address I no longer have control of.

How can I recover my previous purchased music and bring all home and onto my current iPhone .... PLEASE!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Speak to an Apple Genius.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Tried family sharing which has got the older phones and iPad linked to my "current" iTunes account, but lost the others, one of which had 6,000 tracks!

I can try the Apple Genius route, but last time I went into the Apple Store I got the sort of welcome you'd expect for a bad smell entering a telephone box! I love the way they look at you as if you're a moron because you can't get to grips with your phone, whereas most people are dealing with and have acheived 101 other things in life (there's some issues here I need to discuss with a therapist!)

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
There are software things that will port all the music off a device into iTunes, so if you're saying you still have music on devices but not in iTunes, they can help?

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Help, I'm a technosaur and I am having a nightmare with iTunes and my various phones / laptops / iPad.

I have four different iTunes accounts, one of which to an e-mail address I no longer have control of.

How can I recover my previous purchased music and bring all home and onto my current iPhone .... PLEASE!

As it has been already mentioned, you can always retrieve all of your music.
Either by transferring all music from each Itunes account onto an external hard drive, which I have done, or used this program to put your music from IPod / IPhone back onto your computer or sole ITunes account:
http://www.bootstrapdevelopment.com/ipod-to-itunes-transfer

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
If it's just about getting songs you bought on itunes under those IDs.

open itunes
sign in to the relevant id
go to the itunes store
click on 'purchased' on the menu on the right
select 'not in my library'
Download

If albums are no longer available or there has been some change, you won't be able to download those tracks. I had an issue where I had bought five songs from one album, three of them downloaded to a new computer just fine, but the other two didn't. I contacted apple with my order number, they gave me two song credits.

Repeat for each ID.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Even if you don't have control over that email address, that email and password should still access your iTunes account. Once logged in, just change your email details for that account.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Even if you don't have control over that email address, that email and password should still access your iTunes account. Once logged in, just change your email details for that account.

agreed, IF I could remember the password!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here