NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
He's not going to like that!

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
He should have stayed here. Bet he regrets moving now

Longer Contract, important with a young family, bit of security.

And (possibly) more money at Bristol City, (even a signing-on fee maybe) although I have no knowledge of either of those.

I wish him all the best. A player you could never accuse of not giving 100%

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Longer Contract, important with a young family, bit of security.

And (possibly) more money at Bristol City, (even a signing-on fee maybe) although I have no knowledge of either of those.

I liked Adam a lot - tried his hardest and I recall reading an article how he had trained so hard to make up for his relative lack of height as a defender. It clearly was not the best move for Bristol City, and whilst he may be more than happy to go to Bury, for all I know, it just seems a pity that he is on the way down, with all respect to Bury.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Didn't work out at Bristol from his very first game. Never fitted the way Cotterill set the side up - god knows why he signed him. Can't see him moving the family north so it's going to be living in a hotel room and maybe planning to retire from playing and move into coaching. I think he'd be good.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Certainly couldn't accuse him of that. If every player who played for us in recent years had El-Abd's commitment, we'd be in the promised land by now. Unfortunately though, ability wise, he's shit! Very lucky to ever become a professional footballer, but good luck to him.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Bury are on the way up and El-Abd will give 100% I have no doubt.

I Would have thought that he is in no posistion to Retire just yet, Hopefully a good Loan spell will see him back in first team contention and gets a break in the first team once again.

Such a shame he has gone from a regular starter for us and Egypt to League 2 Bury.

Hamilton

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Certainly couldn't accuse him of that. If every player who played for us in recent years had El-Abd's commitment, we'd be in the promised land by now. Unfortunately though, ability wise, he's shit! Very lucky to ever become a professional footballer, but good luck to him.

Harsh.

I thought he developed into a good defender. I certainly never wanted him to leave. 'Twas a sad day when he went.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here