Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Looks like Gordon Greer has extended his contract

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I haven't seen any mention of it either by the club or in the Argus, but the October FA Monthly Registrations bulletin would seem to indicate that a new contract was registered for Gordon Greer on October 17.

I look forward to confirmation from our intrepid Argus ("First for all the action") chief sports reporter Andy Naylor.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I haven't seen any mention of it either by the club or in the Argus, but the October FA Monthly Registrations bulletin would seem to indicate that a new contract was registered for Gordon Greer on October 17.

I look forward to confirmation from our intrepid Argus ("First for all the action") chief sports reporter Andy Naylor.
Might be quicker for one of us to pose the question in "Ask The Club" :lolol:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
If so I'd be happy with that, he's still got plenty to offer.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
North Stand Chat ‏@NorthStandChat 2m2 minutes ago

[MENTION=3357]brighton[/MENTION]james2 Hear whispers that KLL is close to a #BHAFC contract extension. Proving his worth this season.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
He's been gash recently and really we should let his current contract run down to be honest as he'll only get worse.

Tosh. I've been watching for three years, and he no longer gives me concern. He's an intelligent player, and has learnt how to cope with his lack of pace and mobility. Playing alongside the classy Dunk helps him (even more than Upson).

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Well deserved in my opinion, I am suprised its taken so long, considering we handed Crofts another year after a long term injury, and his form has been no where near as good as Greer in the 3 years he has been back here.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
It's official - the Argus now gets it's lead sport story from two-day old articles on NSC:

Argus - Greer handed new deal

You're welcome Andrew :wave: - keep checking NSC for newsworthy items you can include in your paper two days later.

The Argus - "First for all the action, last with all the news"

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
It's official - the Argus now gets it's lead sport story from two-day old articles on NSC:

Argus - Greer handed new deal

You're welcome Andrew :wave: - keep checking NSC for newsworthy items you can include in your paper two days later.

The Argus - "First for all the action, last with all the news"

Look, it's not easy finding the time to do proper journalism any more. Naylor and his accolytes spend more time asking the "readers" questions - what do you think about xxxx ? - and making their stories from that piece of brilliant research. When there's a real story - club in meltdown during the summer months - they're gone missing or gagged. Journalism definitely works the other way around these days - for the Albion news and gossip - always read NSC first - keep an eye on Nick Sczepanik - and see if the Argus bothers with any decent analysis later (and mostly they don't).

Gordon Greer at 34 ? I think he's a great leader - but increasingly prone to spetacularly glaring errors and rubbish distribution. For the Championship and Scotland he'll do - but any top level and he's going to struggle.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset

Congrats AZG.........your top sleuthing has finally been picked up by Andy Naylor in the arsegas........you should apply for his job. The "news" will apparently now be announced by the club next week.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Well deserved in my opinion, I am suprised its taken so long, considering we handed Crofts another year after a long term injury, and his form has been no where near as good as Greer in the 3 years he has been back here.

... is the correct answer. Well deserved.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here