Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

FC Fulhams most famous supporter.....

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
ShaunWilliamson.jpg

No disrespect Barry, you may be one of the countries finest actors, and most loved soap characters of the past twenty years, but your boys are going to take one helluva beaitng on Saturday.

Sami and the boys have steadied the ship and look to have turned the corner after a run of just two defeats in eleven (to 2nd and 3rd) and are now ready to convert those frustrating draws into p-leasing victories and your boys are first in the firing line.

Come on, still a handful of tickets remain, so lets get the place rocking on Saturday and show the boys our full support as we look to topple former EPL giants in what could be a season turning victory.

:ascarf:

:clap:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Michael Jackson ?

bobby baxter

Jan 31, 2014
ShaunWilliamson.jpg

No disrespect Barry, you may be one of the countries finest actors, and most loved soap characters of the past twenty years, but your boys are going to take one helluva beaitng on Saturday.

Sami and the boys have steadied the ship and look to have turned the corner after a run of just two defeats in eleven (to 2nd and 3rd) and are now ready to convert those frustrating draws into p-leasing victories and your boys are first in the firing line.

Come on, still a handful of tickets remain, so lets get the place rocking on Saturday and show the boys our full support as we look to topple former EPL giants in what could be a season turning victory.

:ascarf:

:clap:

Tommy Trinder?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Hugh Grant was apparently a regular when they were really crap under Micky Adams.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Well done for correctly referring to him as Barry.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Odd one this you could have any of these....

Although Bella is an odd one, as she was born in Hove and her brother my uncle took me too my first game at the Goldstone in the 70s and is still an Albion fan.

Attachments

• XeptpJ-V_400x400.jpeg
    XeptpJ-V_400x400.jpeg
    27.2 KB · Views: 689
  • download (1).jpg
    download (1).jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 520
  • bella-emberg.jpg
    bella-emberg.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 574

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
No mention of Dr Fox (not a real doctor).

Maybe that's for the best.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here