Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gaming Headset for Xbox 360

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Ladies and Gents

Marshy Junior aged 12 is after some gaming headphones for the xbox360 for xmas it seems

I am not an expert in this area at all, although a few friends have suggested Turtle Beach... ?

Are wireless worth the extra cash ?

I have a budget of up to 100 quid if needed, was maybe looking at some wired ones and a game for that budget...

Any help appreciated.

ShanklySeagull

Justice for the 96...
May 30, 2011
Littlehampton
We have headsets for the PS3 but they are the same for both machines. My lad has Turtle Beaches. They were ok but the links from the cans to the headband is a little flimsy and the wires have separated on him which has meant repairs with insulation tape. I have Trittons and they are much sturdier with a good finish.

I've used mine for several years and they still look and feel like new. I think they were about £60. The new model that looks the same is the AX180 and are in Currys for £49.99.

juliant

Apr 4, 2011
Northamptonshire
Very much each to their own. Both me and my lad own Turtle beach x12 (wired) headsets. Can play for hours on them with no discomfort at all. He has just bought a pair of wireless Trittons and absolutely hate them. Have to say when I talk to him on the wireless ones he sounds like hes in a bucket. He always seems to go back to the X12's.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Good to know thanks Juliant, I was looking at the cabled Turtle Beach Px22 which seems to be a slight upgrade on the ones you mentioned

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here