Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Black Friday deals?

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
If anyone knows of good deals maybe they could post them here?

I am looking to pick up an Apple MacBook for my kids if anyone sees them discounted?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
If anyone knows of good deals maybe they could post them here?

I am looking to pick up an Apple MacBook for my kids if anyone sees them discounted?

The Apple Refurb Store is often a really good place for a deal. Over the years I've bought from here a few times. Still get the full guarantee, and it's mostly just returned products that someone has decided not to keep after purchasing.

MacBook Air 13" at £720 currently...http://store.apple.com/uk/browse/home/specialdeals/mac

Yorkshire-Seagull

Feb 11, 2008
I'm looking for decent deals on a Xbox One - been after one for ages, and my 360 is close to packing up. Where would be the best place to check - just Amazon??

Weretheweststand

Unregistered User
Aug 23, 2011
Hailsham
There's been quite a few going up on the amazon deals, you have to be quick though because the best ones usually sell out within about 30 seconds.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I'm looking for decent deals on a Xbox One - been after one for ages, and my 360 is close to packing up. Where would be the best place to check - just Amazon??
I saw an XBox One on Amazon yesterday - was 17% off I think.

Last edited:

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011

Theres on on there right now. 43% claimed so plenty avaliable still. £289

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove

Amazon have a Black Friday Flash deal right now, XBox One + Alien Isolation, normally £349.99, is currently £289.00, but hurry 44% of the available units claimed, and just over 2 hours left!

Chinman got there first!

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Looking for Blu Blu dolphin. Could have got it for £29.99 but now up to £39.99 yesterday :angry:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Oh no...is Black Friday a thing in dear old Blighty now too, even without Thanksgiving preceding it?

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patreon
Aug 7, 2003
81hWjhV5fTL._SL1500_.jpg

Just got this little beauty 25% off :whisky::eek:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports