British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
1) Play a musical instrument

2) Be good at drawing

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Win/have enough money to live comfortably for the rest of my life.
Open a jazz/easy listening music bar in town.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Sleep sensibly.

Be able to generate money at will- like having a football manager style editor but for my actual life!!!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Copy and paste with my eyes - with a limit on living matter other than snakes who i shall ctrl c and ctrl p a version of their own head on to their tail-end in order for there to be a madly internal war and cannibalism.
Have 3 mobile fingers that i can telepathically manoeuvre around my form to scratch those difficult to reach itchy spots, massage me in times of awful stress and even cushion the blows of when i am in some sort of ungentlemanly fisticuffs - there'd be a ban on the digits performing acts of self-pleasure as i'd convince them to be at it all day long, one of them scampering downwards to unravel a sock-thread to create a glove for the tri-wankery or absorbent spunk-sponge.

super-seagulls

Soup! Why didn’t I get any Soup?
Feb 1, 2011
Probably working!
Copy and paste with my eyes - with a limit on living matter other than snakes who i shall ctrl c and ctrl p a version of their own head on to their tail-end in order for there to be a madly internal war and cannibalism.
Have 3 mobile fingers that i can telepathically manoeuvre around my form to scratch those difficult to reach itchy spots, massage me in times of awful stress and even cushion the blows of when i am in some sort of ungentlemanly fisticuffs - there'd be a ban on the digits performing acts of self-pleasure as i'd convince them to be at it all day long, one of them scampering downwards to unravel a sock-thread to create a glove for the tri-wankery or absorbent spunk-sponge.

Control P is print, you need V!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Pick the winning lottery numbers

Play the guitar

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Organise a fight online with someone who annoys me

Turn up for a fight organised online by someone I annoy.

Pick the winning lottery numbers

Play the guitar

This. I would, of course, liaise with Superphil to ensure that we didn't choose the same quadraple rollover Euro Milliions draw to exercise this super power.

Adders1

Jan 14, 2013
1. Get as fit as I was 10 years ago

2. Drive a Ford Cortina mk 5 through the Christchurch branch of QBE insurance and daub 'f*** off Brooke you fat caaaaaaaannnt' on the walls

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here