Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It appears that Bayern Munich fans have a drum

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
and are therefore making a constant barrage of noise. About time we did the same. And we know now that the club is not against the idea.

Somebody get on and do it!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Great decison making by Hart just then, caught in no man's land :ffsparr:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

Exactly what happened to him against Slovenia.

All he needed to do there tonight was take one step back when the cross is made and he's dealt with it.

Possibly one of the worst England keepers we've had in a while.

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
and are therefore making a constant barrage of noise. About time we did the same. And we know now that the club is not against the idea.

Somebody get on and do it!

Oh and City don't have one, have heard them twice I think.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
The drum might have distracted Joe Hart for BM's second goal, as he was five yards off his line when a cross to the penalty spot came in, meaning he was nowhere near a looping header ???

Best in England :nono:

:facepalm:

Edit: too slow :lolol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Hart has no business playing in a world class team. He's not a world class shot stopper, he's not great handling the ball and his distribution is particularly gash at this level. You watch when he receives a back pass - he consistently lumps it up the field when even a modicum of ball control is required to play it to the feet of a team mate.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Exactly what happened to him against Slovenia.

All he needed to do there tonight was take one step back when the cross is made and he's dealt with it.

Possibly one of the worst England keepers we've had in a while.

Ah, didn't bother with the Slovenia game at all. It seems he has a ball watching habit then. Pity we don't have the Stem Cell tech to clone Shilts or Clemence.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
A colleague reckoned Pep might be tempted by cash to go to City. I disagreed, and cited heritage and history, rather than the transfer kitty. A poss destination for him is the Arse, which I think is a long shot. If Milan came calling and promised to get him his shopping list of players, off there he might trot :smile:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
A colleague reckoned Pep might be tempted by cash to go to City. I disagreed, and cited heritage and history, rather than the transfer kitty. A poss destination for him is the Arse, which I think is a long shot. If Milan came calling and promised to get him his shopping list of players, off there he might trot :smile:

Arse and City jobs may be up for grabs by the end of the season on current form.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Youth side putting the 1st Team to shame. Managed by Patrick Viera I believe..

"Manchester City’s youngsters showed the senior side how it’s done with an emphatic 6-0 win over Bayern Munich in the UEFA Youth League."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here