Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Men convicted of homophobic and racist attacks

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Love the comment from the bloke who brags about stabbing a black guy but is outraged at the suggestion it was a racist attack.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Christ it's like reading a transcript of a verbal ruck that occurs outside Iceland in London Road every day.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
"when I stabbed two black guys, it was put down as a racist attack!"

Can't think why.
There is a perception , and from what I can see , it is justified , that the CPS and police are far keener to classify a crime as racially aggravated when it is perpetrated by a white person against an ethnic minority.
Your comment is a prime example , without knowing any of the facts about the crime committed(I'm not excusing the crime BTW) , you sarcastically comment ' I can't think why ' , you have immediately assumed that the crime was racially motivated without a shred of evidence,, heres an example of a crime that SHOULD have been classed as racially aggravated, but wasn't.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...drinking-walk-free-after-attack-on-woman.html

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Probably fair to say that neither 'side' are covering themselves with glory on there. You've got some 'hoping and praying' that commenters get attacked, whilst others are looking forward to those convicted being sexually asasulted in the showers.

Can never figure out what people gain by taking part in random slanging matches like that, it'll never end amicably so what's the point?

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
There is a perception , and from what I can see , it is justified , that the CPS and police are far keener to classify a crime as racially aggravated when it is perpetrated by a white person against an ethnic minority.
Your comment is a prime example , without knowing any of the facts about the crime committed(I'm not excusing the crime BTW) , you sarcastically comment ' I can't think why ' , you have immediately assumed that the crime was racially motivated without a shred of evidence,, heres an example of a crime that SHOULD have been classed as racially aggravated, but wasn't.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...drinking-walk-free-after-attack-on-woman.html

That is pretty bloody shocking to be fair. Love the way the boyfriend gets blamed for defending her, think I would've done a lot worse than that....

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
That article is manna from heaven for wind up merchants. I might even have a dabble myself.

:lolol:

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
I do like the comment where one of the parents is exposed as a defrauder of benefits

The mum of one of these convicted thugs is commenting in that Argus thread, claiming a miscarriage of justice. Then someone drops the bombshell about her own, alleged, benefits fraud. Putting paid to her depiction of a decent background.

It's amazing what you can do with Google, Facebook and LinkedIn when you're a little bored :wink:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here