Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

2,985 tickets for Fulham Away (now available on day)

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Prices are £30, £25 for U21s, £20 for U16s, on sale from Thursday.

From Official Site:

Tickets for Brighton & Hove Albion’s last game of 2014 and first trip to Craven Cottage for 18 years go on sale this Thursday to season-ticket holders with 1160+ loyalty points.

Albion has been given a maximum allocation 2,985 for the festive fixture and initially tickets will be available online from 9am before going on sale via the Albion Booking Line - 0844 327 1901- and in person at the Amex Ticket Office from 2pm.

Subject to availability, tickets go on sale to those with 1060 points from Tuesday February 2 (sic) and to all season-ticket holders from Thursday December 4. For details including on-sale dates and a full price list please click here.

£1.50 per ticket booking fee applies over the phone and in person. Fees online are £1 per ticket.

Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...ale-thursday-2103150.aspx#e672G4ljCuMWwLJu.99

Last edited:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Do they stil lhave the neutral bit next to the away fans?? if so I can see us taking a huge following, the like of which may never before have been seen at Craven Cottage, Fulham won't know what's hit them as we invade their dwellings.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Respect to those who are happy stumping up £30 for second tier football, plus travel etc. Not something I would consider doing unless it was a crucial fixture.

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
Do they stil lhave the neutral bit next to the away fans?? if so I can see us taking a huge following, the like of which may never before have been seen at Craven Cottage, Fulham won't know what's hit them as we invade their dwellings.

It has always bugged me how they were allowed to let that happen and how the sale of tickets work in that area. It has been the same in some of their bigger games this season (although not for the Charlton game). I remember seeing Norwich fans dotted all around that area directly behind the goal for example, mixed in with either neutrals (cant believe there would be many neutrals there) or FFC fans. Anyone know what is going on there? It certainly happened for every Premier League game last year.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Oh first trip in 18 years.
I'm pretty sure I was at that game can anyone refresh my memory?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Respect to those who are happy stumping up £30 for second tier football, plus travel etc. Not something I would consider doing unless it was a crucial fixture.

As long as I can get a ticket, I'm going for the festive piss-up in W6 before and after the match more than anything else. The game itself is almost incidental.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Yeah, you were there.

;-)

Thanks, I did wonder if that was the game, all I can remember is 4 of us walking into chip shop/Chinese, after the match.

1- 'Chips please'.
2 - 'Chips please'.
3 -'Chips please'.
4 - 'Chicken chow mein, a pancake roll & prawn crackers please'.
1,2 & 3 in unison - "Oh FFS". :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here