Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Attendance v Fulham on Saturday...

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Available unsold seats at 10.30am today (Tuesday)...

ESU 180
E$L 83
WSU 141
WSL 656
N 383
S 92

Total available: 1,535

How many unsold seats are not showing on the stadium plan?
Will the NW shelf be occupied for the first time for ages?
How big will the empty "sterile areas" be around the away fans?

If played today my guess would be tickets sold announcement = c. 28,400

Current weather forecast for Saturday is decent.
Prediction for Saturday = 29,056

Not a "sell-out", but not too shabby.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Fulham has always been a fairly attractive fixture down the years. I don't know why that is the case for Fulham any more than say, Charlton or Brentford really.

I'm sure crodo will agree there will be a "bumper audience".

I'll go for 28,312.

It will be way lower, I know at least 3 STH not going, which seems to be the norm now. About 26k in the ground I reckon.
26,000 for an Albion match where we are in a relegation battle from the Championship eh! Mental times!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Available unsold seats at 10.30am today (Tuesday)...

ESU 180
E$L 83
WSU 141
WSL 656
N 383
S 92

Total available: 1,535

How many unsold seats are not showing on the stadium plan?
Will the NW shelf be occupied for the first time for ages?
How big will the empty "sterile areas" be around the away fans?

If played today my guess would be tickets sold announcement = c. 28,400

Current weather forecast for Saturday is decent.
Prediction for Saturday = 29,056

Not a "sell-out", but not too shabby.

That can't be right. I'm sure i read somewhere that because we are in a relegation dogfight, our attendances are plummeting ???

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Fulham has always been a fairly attractive fixture down the years. I don't know why that is the case for Fulham any more than say, Charlton or Brentford really.

I'm sure crodo will agree there will be a "bumper audience".

I'll go for 28,312.

26,000 for an Albion match where we are in a relegation battle from the Championship eh! Mental times!

The fact that we haven't actually played them since 30 November 1996 will probably draw a few people out as well. Must admit until I looked it up I didn't realise it would be as long as 18 years.

In fact that last time we played them at home was a month earlier and thanks to Hiney's programme site I can see that the attendance was 8,387

Last edited:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Will the NW shelf be occupied for the first time for ages?.

I wonder why it's never used? Seems like an excellent idea to get the kids from local schools in, but they rarely do it. One for Mr Barber to answer, I guess.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
The fact that we haven't actually played them since 30 November 1996 will probably draw a few people out as well. Must admit until I looked it up I didn't realise it would be as long as 18 years.

In fact that last time we played them at home was a month earlier and thanks to Hiney's programme site I can see that the attendance was 8,387
I went to that game; it was 0-0 I think, and it was the first time I'd seen a lineswoman. Details.

Quite a few Fulham in the home terraces as I remember.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
That can't be right. I'm sure i read somewhere that because we are in a relegation dogfight, our attendances are plummeting ???

Depends on how easy it is for Fulham fans to get tickets other than the away end which they've already sold out. :wink:

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
I personally don't see Fulham as a particularly 'attractive' or scintillating fixture, but will be good to see more buttocks on seats on Saturday.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Depends on how easy it is for Fulham fans to get tickets other than the away end which they've already sold out. :wink:
I love this myth, that often crops up when a visiting allocation gets sold out, about hundreds of away fans buying tickets in home stands ... it rarely amounts to more than a few dozen, if that, and certainly won't do for Brighton v Fulham.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Can't get tickets near us for people who want to go according to the Stadium Plan. The row in front of me that was full last season and empty this now seems to be full for the first time this season (full most games last season).

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here