Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New Message in my Motions

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Have posted on here before about what appears in the bowl, some years back it was an "H" and Albion then lost against Huddersfield (or was it Hartlepool?)

Anyway after a rather restless night I produced a word this time: "lil" and there was even a dot to the "i". What does it portend I wonder?:down:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Have posted on here before about what appears in the bowl, some years back it was an "H" and Albion then lost against Huddersfield (or was it Hartlepool?)

Anyway after a rather restless night I produced a word this time: "lil" and there was even a dot to the "i". What does it portend I wonder?:down:

rectal cancer ???

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

It's quite simple. It means there is a Palace fan posting poo on a message board again.:shit::ffsparr:

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now

Your arse is dyslexic...It is merely saying that you are unwell.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
'Lil' could be a shortened reference to our much maligned 'midget' forwards experiencing a turn of fortune this coming Saturday.

The amount of stools could give a strong tip for a correct score bet.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
You're loose :lol:

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
This morning I was hoping for a poo-prediction against Huddersfield tonight.

It came up with a single bar across the water, so I think a 0-0 is indicated. Nobbly so it might be a bit of a rough game...

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
This morning I was hoping for a poo-prediction against Huddersfield tonight.

It came up with a single bar across the water, so I think a 0-0 is indicated. Nobbly so it might be a bit of a rough game...

Being a Palace fan, you are much more used to looking at shit, than we are,so you tell us? Could it be your chances of avoiding relegation,or Selhurst Park, or even Croydons chances of becoming a top tourist destination?

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

Lil is short for little, as in Lil Wayne.

Could your waste have been commenting negatively upon the proportion of some other part of you that it may have been looking up at whilst lying in the bowl?

Or could it be thinking of a career in hip hop?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Much straining and near abandonment during the hallowed ritual today.

Then all came LOOSE and a loud humdinger almost split the pan.

A PILE driver in the BOWELS of the match from AkPONGo will cause a STINK among our promotion rivals and DUMP their chances of catching us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here