Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Have England reached the 'Mike Bassert' moment ?

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
England look good to make the finals of Euro 2016 althought being pretty dismal in their performances so far (thats if your bothered to watch them?) So we come to the question should Hodgson leave,be sacked ? With Rodgers sinking quicker than the Titanic at Liverpool and Pardew at Newcastle being English (forget Rosie at QPR) do you turn to The Championship and someone like Eddie Howe or go European like Koeman ?

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
England look good to make the finals of Euro 2016 althought being pretty dismal in their performances so far (thats if your bothered to watch them?) So we come to the question should Hodgson leave,be sacked ? With Rodgers sinking quicker than the Titanic at Liverpool and Pardew at Newcastle being English (forget Rosie at QPR) do you turn to The Championship and someone like Eddie Howe or go European like Koeman ?

Strange post IMO

As far as the qualifiers, you can only beat what's in front of you, that includes Switerland away.

And we just gave a rejuvenated Scotland the runaround in their own back yard.

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Strange post IMO

As far as the qualifiers, you can only beat what's in front of you, that includes Switerland away.

And we just gave a rejuvenated Scotland the runaround in their own back yard.

I think the description of the runaround does not give justice to probably the best display of an England team for many a game. We dominated the ball from start to finish and the effort put in by this very young squad really augers well for the future i thoroughly enjoyed the game and the work rate instilled by Roy Hodgson is commendable. (take note Sami)

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado

Have Brighton reached that moment?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
We won't win anything until we play the Christmas pudding formation, with Wilshere as the Sixpence.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
We won't win anything until we play the Christmas pudding formation, with Wilshere as the Sixpence.
Tactically sound, that would give Little Jack the protection he needs, at the moment Humpty Dumpty looks a better bet to be injury free.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Roy won't be leaving until he has won a trophy. It's coming I tell you.

I actually thought this thread was about the fact we are returning to the values that make out nation great, hard work, commitment and coming back from the dead. I love the FIVE MINUTE FURY.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here