Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Drill Festival - 4th - 7th December, Brighton

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Who's going?

Who you seeing?

Little plug for my mates band Monsters Build Mean Robots, playing 3.15pm at Sticky Mike's Frog Bar on Saturday 6th, for fans of ambient folky post-rock.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Boo - I got the wrong meaning of the word "drill". I was hoping for something like this :lolol:

[YT]5n0tFJWq2-Y[/YT]

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
Boo - I got the wrong meaning of the word "drill". I was hoping for something like this :lolol:

[YT]5n0tFJWq2-Y[/YT]

I genuinely thought the thread was going to revolve around Black & Deckers so you're not the only one to have got the wrong end of the stick, though in my case I feel I got the wrong stick as well...

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I'm going on Friday - lots of annoying clashes though!

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
I'm a little worried about the size of some of the venues - Wire at Sallis Benney and Swans at The Old Market are going to be very busy I think it's going to be a get and and stay rather thhan move about.

The bigger stuff I want to catch - Big Business, These New Puritans, Savages, Man Forever, Githead, Zu, Swans.

Local/ smaller acts to look out for - Great Pagans, Bad Breeding, Sauna Youth, Physics House Band, AK/DK, Negative Pegasus, Omi Palone, Fvnerals, Eva Bowan, Grumbling Fur and Spit Shake Sisters.

Pretty keen on getting to the Krautrock Karaoke on the Friday night as well.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Just Friday for me. Tempted by a Sunday ticket too for The Wedding Present.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I've got a weekend ticket, but will have to miss out on one night. I'm not sure which one yet.
Unoriginally I want to see Wire and Swans, and also probably Young Fathers, East India Youth and Three Trapped Tigers. Maybe BSP (who I've never seen) and, beyond that, I was hoping that others might tell me what I should go and see.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here