Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sami has Steadied the Ship

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Only one defeat in six now and two defeats in our last eleven league outings, both defeats coming by the odd goal (against the sides in 2nd and 3rd to add). This shows we're now a tough side to play against and no-one gets anything easy against us. Sami has steadied the ship we now need to take this forward and converting those draws into victories but it shows we're not far away and hopefully with everyone behind Sami and the boys we can turn this bottoming out of our form into a serious upward curve.

:clap:

:ascarf:

Last edited:

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
The only difference between this season and last is a goal scorer. We're a tough side to beat because we don't attack with enough creative players (three holding midfeilders every game). A point a game is relegation form! We need to push on and start winning. At this rate, we'll be the first team relegated with a goal difference equal to those in 12th-10th!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The sooner we get rid the better.

THREE league wins. TWO of which were August. Not good enough.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
We are getting hard to beat which is good , but we look so lightweight up front . This is the root cause of our problems

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
The only difference between this season and last is a goal scorer. We're a tough side to beat because we don't attack with enough creative players (three holding midfeilders every game). A point a game is relegation form! We need to push on and start winning. At this rate, we'll be the first team relegated with a goal difference equal to those in 12th-10th!

Perhaps it's a karmic reaction to when we got into the '91 playoffs with a negative goal difference...

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
This can be looked at either way.
1 win in 11
3 wins all season
or 1 defeat in 6 and 2 in the last 11.

Draws are ok but we need to see some wins. We have not suffered any sort of pasting this year in reality and are a better team than those around us but unless the wins start to come soon then a decision has to be made. At the moment I think he has a fair few games left at least. The team seem to be behind him and are playing well in spells. However it is a results game and Sami needs some. I win v Fulham will be a start and 8 points in 12.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
The sooner we get rid the better.

THREE league wins. TWO of which were August. Not good enough.

No, you don't get it do you? A point a game is reason to get all positive and snuggly about The Albion.

I don't usually get on this much of a downer about BHAFC but these are worrying times simply because it feels like nobody is taking control. Somebody probably is-it just doesn't feel like it. All of this one defeat in six stuff never mentions only goal difference between us and the bottom three and attendances dropping like a sack of spuds.

Will replacing Hyypia solve the problems? I think if we only scrape a draw on Saturday we may well be finding out. Shame really because I had high hopes when his hiring was announced.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Now we've waited, you hardly sack him while we are unbeaten, and look to be improving. I would think at the very minimum, Sami will still be here ahead of the visit to Wolves.

Win on Saturday, and the picture starts to look a lot better.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
No, you don't get it do you? A point a game is reason to get all positive and snuggly about The Albion.

I don't usually get on this much of a downer about BHAFC but these are worrying times simply because it feels like nobody is taking control. Somebody probably is-it just doesn't feel like it. All of this one defeat in six stuff never mentions only goal difference between us and the bottom three and attendances dropping like a sack of spuds.

Will replacing Hyypia solve the problems? I think if we only scrape a draw on Saturday we may well be finding out. Shame really because I had high hopes when his hiring was announced.

So are you agreeing or disagreeing with [MENTION=2422]Tony Meolas Loan Spell[/MENTION]? ???

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Looks like Saturday is going to be a large home attendance both in terms of sold tickets and ar$es on seats if you look at ticket website

I hope you're right-seriously! I only ever want The Albion to be in a good place. Might not seem it sometimes but I'm sure most on here feel the same.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This can be looked at either way.
1 win in 11
3 wins all season
or 1 defeat in 6 and 2 in the last 11.

Draws are ok but we need to see some wins. We have not suffered any sort of pasting this year in reality and are a better team than those around us but unless the wins start to come soon then a decision has to be made. At the moment I think he has a fair few games left at least. The team seem to be behind him and are playing well in spells. However it is a results game and Sami needs some. I win v Fulham will be a start and 8 points in 12.

Why does this 1 win in 11 games keep coming up ? It is 1 win in 14 games and 12 points. 1 win 9 draws 4 defeats. 12 points out of 42

Mattywerewolf

Mar 7, 2012
Saff of the River
Yes, it would be great to get a big atmosphere in and get a proper win. I reckon if we could get 2 goals ahead in a game we could run away with it rather than look over our shoulder for them getting an equaliser

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Our problem seems to be, apart from keeping clean sheets, when we get a goal in front we ease off and do not kick on to get 1 or 2 more to put the game out of reach.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
That is the crux of the matter as I have been saying for ages, we need to keep some clean sheets, when we do we will get some wins, until then we make it difficult for ourselves.

So you are having another dig at Stockdale, but trying to be a little bit diplomatic about it, for once.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here