Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall ticket

Lev1

Jun 8, 2014
I just tried to get a ticket for this match, choose my seat...then it wouldn't let me complete the transaction on my iPad, went on to th computer and the seat I had choose had been purchased! I'm a bit confused (yes again!)

Lev1

Jun 8, 2014
It's sold out, you're out of luck I'm afraid.

I've got a ticket...just had problems trying to buy a ticket online...this time it was in my basket, but when I got on the computer it was taken, so I had to get a ticket in a different seat!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I've got a ticket...just had problems trying to buy a ticket online...this time it was in my basket, but when I got on the computer it was taken, so I had to get a ticket in a different seat!

Of course it was taken. Some idiot had it in his iPad.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Is the seat you have now purchased near the seat you originally wanted?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I just tried to get a ticket for this match, choose my seat...then it wouldn't let me complete the transaction on my iPad, went on to th computer and the seat I had choose had been purchased! I'm a bit confused (yes again!)

Take it as a sign. :moo:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Meanwhile, back in the real world, its going to be an even lower turnout than the Cardiff game. For all the same reasons and more. Be lucky if there's 10K there.

Nooooooooooooo. Don't say that Tom. All those that don't go will be on here moaning like Fug!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here