Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Great win for Palace

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
All wins are good obviously but some can be better than others. I went through the Palace stuff in the 70s and 80s and drew a kind of closure for now. This win will put Sunderland and Leicester under pressure. No hard feelings for Gus and Leo though. I'd like to thank them for what they did for the club.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Its always a nice story when a minnow beats one of the big teams. Well done plucky little Palace.

:clap2:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Typical Palace is this result,still hopefully by the time they play the scousers in a faily tough run in it will be all over for them,if not i will be saying cluck shugger and talls again...

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
funny thing is, I have watched Palace a couple of times on Sky this season and never hear any anti Brighton chanting.........is it time for our dear North stand brethren to call a halt on that childish chant of theirs ?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
funny thing is, I have watched Palace a couple of times on Sky this season and never hear any anti Brighton chanting.........is it time for our dear North stand brethren to call a halt on that childish chant of theirs ?

No....infact i would suggest stepping it up in readiness for next season,we will survive and they will perish,in spite of recent results for both clubs....be prepared.. :lol:

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Good win to be fair although Liverpool were dreadful. Palace have a small fan base, a shit stadium, a moronic chairman and a dinosaur manager yet somehow always manage to punch above their weight. It baffles me.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
Good win to be fair although Liverpool were dreadful. Palace have a small fan base, a shit stadium, a moronic chairman and a dinosaur manager yet somehow always manage to punch above their weight. It baffles me.

Keep sucking those lemons !!!

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Yeah it's ****ing unbelievable innit.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Yeah it's ****ing unbelievable innit.

Yes [MENTION=3761]El Turi[/MENTION] should have used the word "cheat" instead of "manage" a schoolboy error there..

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

To the tune of Stevie Coppell's got VD

P-a-l-c,h,e,a,t,
palace are a mockery
to justice and every f c in the land
they will flounder on the sand.

(ok i know it's crap)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions