Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thank You Bozza and all the team at NSC.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Fixtures i know,but i just thought i would say thank you again to all you guys and girls that run/maintain this site..

Just been reading the NSC poster dim and distant past thread and it well just got me thinking how a site,the best there is if i am to be totally biased and totally honest and i would not be wrong,that NSC is,is (wait's for the grammar police) something we should all be very gratefull for..

It is a constant in our lives and a great "sauce"(awaits [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION]) for much information and also a sauce of emotional outlet in our lives..

Well that is all really..

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Licker!

Fixtures i know,but i just thought i would say thank you again to all you guys and girls that run/maintain this site..

Just been reading the NSC poster dim and distant past thread and it well just got me thinking how a site,the best there is if i am to be totally biased and totally honest and i would not be wrong,that NSC is,is (wait's for the grammar police) something we should all be very gratefull for..

It is a constant in our lives and a great "sauce"(awaits [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION]) for much information and also a sauce of emotional outlet in our lives..

:ban::sick::facepalm:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Next mod material

I'd TURN the odd BLIND eye and allow the game to flow,talk to the PLAYERS and STRAIGHT reds would be the order of the DAY.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

5,630 posts says to me you do just don't mention the middle east,not to mention [MENTION=5707]Nibble[/MENTION] holed up in the depths of the westcountry yet still keeps in touch with us commoners [MENTION=588]8ace[/MENTION] me old matey banned more times than anybody and come back for more or any others even [MENTION=643]nwgull[/MENTION] loves it as an original since 2003...

Perhaps i should have my coat on standbye..

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Looking at some of the other clubs fan websites make you realise how good NSC is. Yes, there are some right knobs on here (not mentioning any names), but full credit must go to Bozza et al for running ours so well.

And, yes, I have a brown nose now.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
GoldWithFalmer is a poster on NSC
Who started a thread possibly 'look at me'
It began with a big thanks to Bozza & the team
which could've come from a pipe dream,
possibly becoming a powerful moderator
with the grammar police as a collaborator.
GWF is a constant in our lives and a great "sauce"
A hearty round of applause :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
5,630 posts says to me you do just don't mention the middle east,not to mention [MENTION=5707]Nibble[/MENTION] holed up in the depths of the westcountry yet still keeps in touch with us commoners [MENTION=588]8ace[/MENTION] me old matey banned more times than anybody and come back for more or any others even [MENTION=643]nwgull[/MENTION] loves it as an original since 2003...

Perhaps i should have my coat on standbye..

2003!? Wash your mouth out. I was one of the first posters - on the first page of threads - of the original NSC, when it was set up by a bloke called Gary in 1997 in the run up to Fans United 1. It used to be good until Bozza and his cronies took over.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

image.jpg

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here