Members

Saaaf London Kickabout Sunday Eves

0 Not allowed!
    I have just moved to Stockwell and have started a very informal kickabout on Sunday eves. Its a great little pitch and a good group of lads and a perfect way to end the week. It's at 6-7pm. Be good to get some more seagulls fans playing. If you're interested, text me on 07708743928 or PM me.

Cheers!

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Members

0 Not allowed!
      Hi chaps, we are looking for new recruits for this very informal kickabout on Sunday eves at 6pm on a 3G pitch in Stockwell, Lambeth. It's usually 5v5 and good fun. Very close to Stockwell tube (victoria line). Let me know if you're interesting in joining in.
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Nice bounce..

I usually play on Brockwell Park on Sundays 10.30-12.30. It's good, as everyone respects that you have to go to work the next day, but it's a bit much - Body not to happy thrashing it once a week for 90 odd minutes, and currently have foot injury (fat-itus is the technical term i think) but could be interested if still running in couple of months..?
      Cheers
      R
      I Know What I Like, And I Like What I See..
      It's All Blue And White....!
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Hi Rowdey, yes - we're hoping to make it a permanent fixture. There are some guys who have played on the same pitch for 17 years every Monday night ... something to aspire to!

It's not very competitive but good fun and is a great way to end the week. If you PM your details, I can add you to the FB group or you can just give me a shout on here. Be good to get another seagull on the pitch!