Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Palace v Liverpool

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Okay it's not a great season so far for us, but let's have a wry smile at watching Palace v Liverpool, especially as our rivals are in the bottom three & already losing 1-0 :clap2:

Think I'll wait for the final whistle if it's all the same with you.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Okay it's not a great season so far for us, but let's have a wry smile at watching Palace v Liverpool, especially as our rivals are in the bottom three & already losing 1-0 :clap2:

Far too early for this sort of thing. I'll copy and paste what I wrote yesterday...

It's far too early to be crowing about their deficiencies, especially given our own plight.

If there's one thing those *******s have shown us again and again is that just when we think they are doomed they go and pull a performance out of the bag (or just get lucky). As such I'm staying quiet until such time as they are mathematically doomed and we are mathematically safe.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
There is also the added factor that Liverpool are actually crap this season, and are exactly the sort of flaky side that even Palace might consider themselves to have a fair chance of beating.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Palace have looked particularly good on the break. I can't see what Steven Gerrard brings to the Liverpool team based on that performance, other than some nice deliveries on corners and free-kicks. He certainly doesn't seem to be the first to every loose ball as you'd want the defensive/holding midfielder to be.

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
Victory for all the plastic southern pricks who support Liverpool or victory for Palace fans who support their local team....hmm...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
3-1 and what a goal

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I bet Palace are really disappointed with this tonking.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Wow 3-1. My opinion on Gerrard hasn't changed; it's no wonder England struggled with him being the first name on the team sheet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here