Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We should be more like Palace

Statto98

Oct 26, 2014
They haven't stopped singing since the start of the game and even when they went 1-0 down they carried on and if anything they've now got louder? Why can't the atmosphere at the AMEX be close to that? We have a group in the North who sing and then a few in the West. Something that palace definitely do better than us...

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
They have 10,000 'new fans' since they went up so it needs to be kept in perspective how amazing they are. Plus, it's easier to create a great atmosphere in an old style stadium... they do it pretty well though to be fair.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
They haven't stopped singing since the start of the game and even when they went 1-0 down they carried on and if anything they've now got louder? Why can't the atmosphere at the AMEX be close to that? We have a group in the North who sing and then a few in the West. Something that palace definitely do better than us...

Singing "Are you Palace in disguise" now.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Not watching, but...really?

[tweet]536514093767991296[/tweet]

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
This thread is a disgrace so please remove it.....we should be like the real Brighton fans we all know we are and stop bickering,stop feeling sorry for ourselves and get behind the team saturday,a goal or 3 in the Fulham net really would help too..

Just sing two songs.....Tony Bloom's blue and white army,all game that should do it.

We are Brighton from the south, on occasion will help too.

Statto98

Oct 26, 2014
Not watching, but...really?

[tweet]536514093767991296[/tweet]
That truly is one of the worst descriptions of a game I've seen? It was only 5 minutes ago the commentators on Sky, where I am currently watching praised the Palace fans for keeping up the singing... they've literally just equalised and the singing is no louder now, their 'delusion' has paid off...

Statto98

Oct 26, 2014
This thread is a disgrace so please remove it.....we should be like the real Brighton fans we all know we are and stop bickering,stop feeling sorry for ourselves and get behind the team saturday,a goal or 3 in the Fulham net really would help too..

Just sing two songs.....Tony Bloom's blue and white army,all game that should do it.

We are Brighton from the south, on occasion will help too.

Pretty sure that's what I said to be honest?

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
That truly is one of the worst descriptions of a game I've seen? It was only 5 minutes ago the commentators on Sky, where I am currently watching praised the Palace fans for keeping up the singing... they've literally just equalised and the singing is no louder now, their 'delusion' has paid off...

Unless Palace fans sing about Liverpool and Brendan Rodgers, then it wasnt them singing.

Tell you what, piss off to Crystal Palace if you love them so much !!

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Palace sing a bit now they are punching above their weight but the atmosphere at Selhurst when they were in the Championship was dreadful.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Good to see Gayle making the most of his annual appearance at Selhurst Park.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
In my whole lifetime 37 years Palace have been better than us for 90% of it why do we have this rivalry when we obviously fail to compete where it matters on the pitch and the shiny new stadium can't cover for that.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Weren't several of those against Walsall reserves though?

I know, a goal's a goal, but still...

9 goals in 31 Premier League appearances so far for Palace (11 starts). 5 further goals in cup games. The point is your little joke about his lack of appearances doesn't stack up. He's done well at Palace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here