Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Elliott Bennett and his parent club.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Regarding yesterday’s game what would have been Elliott’s position be regarding loyalty/tactics.
Would he have given the management team the complete low down on Norwich’s set up, players etc.
Whilst I appreciate we have our own scouting team analysing every kick going into every little detail.
Its small things that make the difference, so would he have given us anything?

We all know the situation re not playing against parent clubs but is it contractual they cannot disclose any information about the setup, after all it would be very difficult to police and the other side of the coin is he will under normal circumstance being going back to the them, we are after all only borrowing him so does he not tell us nothing.
How does it work?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I am guessing had he played it could have been like school cricket where each house team had to supply three fielders for to opposition that could not bowl or keep wicket.

The amount of dropped catches was alarming.

Javeaseagull

Feb 22, 2014
I am guessing had he played it could have been like school cricket where each house team had to supply three fielders for to opposition that could not bowl or keep wicket.

The amount of dropped catches was alarming.

The cricket analogy is a good one. I had that experience once where I was 12th man and the opposition were a player short. I played for them and can assure you I worked my socks off! Nothing would have given me more pleasure than to beat my mates!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I can't see there being anything contractual in it.

Equally, I've always considered Elliot Bennett to be quite the gentleman, and extremely professional. I can't imagine for one second that he's the type of footballer for whom this would even be an issue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here