Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Norwich steward sunk to a new "world" stupidity level today

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
As I walked in with my 2 sons today a female red haired steward requested to body search my youngest's Gully teddy for hidden weapons. I laughed and said are you joking? She said no and proceeded to manhandle the poor thing before giving it back. It honestly wasn't a joke and I let her know what a stupid person she was. Unbelievable!!!

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Were your kids searched?

Jan 30, 2008
As I walked in with my 2 sons today a female red haired steward requested to body search my youngest's Gully teddy for hidden weapons. I laughed and said are you joking? She said no and proceeded to manhandle the poor thing before giving it back. It honestly wasn't a joke and I let her know what a stupid person she was. Unbelievable!!!
did you scream for a policeman
regards
DR

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Video_Games_Naughty_Bear_Naughty_Bear_Teddy_Bears_Knife_Bears_37052_detail_thumb.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
"The poor thing"? It's a stuffed cartoon seagull, I'm pretty sure it doesn't have any feelings.

To search a toy seems unusual. But- IMHO- hardly worth making a fuss about. Let alone calling someone stupid to their face. Is it really that big a deal?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Some people make jugment calls which may see stupid at the time, but their income depends on it. Perhaps she wqs briefed that people were smuggling in flares/weapons/alcohol and she should be extra vigilant.

It might seem daft on the outside, but would you be willing to trust someone you had never met?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Whatever her reason, it must have taken all of ten seconds out of your day.

Meh.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Norwich the only ground ive been chucked out of - and it was a case of mistaken identity - power hungry ********s :thumbsup:

Think we won 1-0 Boxing Day - Steve Sidwell - black kit?! Or red kit?! So wasn't too bothered :)

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Some people make jugment calls which may see stupid at the time, but their income depends on it. Perhaps she wqs briefed that people were smuggling in flares/weapons/alcohol and she should be extra vigilant.

It might seem daft on the outside, but would you be willing to trust someone you had never met?

It really isn't the point though is it? It's all about treating people with respect and exercising common sense. Would you see the same practice at a cricket match?

This is what i hate about modern day football and stewarding.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009

absolutely unreal...the worlds gone f*cking bonkers, two nippers with you aswell:eek: but then again the red hair explains it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Norwich the only ground ive been chucked out of - and it was a case of mistaken identity - power hungry ********s :thumbsup:

Think we won 1-0 Boxing Day - Steve Sidwell - black kit?! Or red kit?! So wasn't too bothered :)
You were mistaken for Steve Sidwell? Different.

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
"The poor thing"? It's a stuffed cartoon seagull, I'm pretty sure it doesn't have any feelings.

To search a toy seems unusual. But- IMHO- hardly worth making a fuss about. Let alone calling someone stupid to their face. Is it really that big a deal?

First they came for the stuffed toys and I did not speak out...

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
My plastic bag full of Christmas cards I had bought in the City centre was searched whilst my missus's handbag with a machine gun and four flick knives wasn't.

brighton fella

Mar 20, 2009

you are joking right ? lets get this straight... two nippers with an adult and a toy f*cking seagull:shootself SEARCHED FFS :shootself !!!!
if you really aren't kidding and actually agree with this sort of treatment then its not a wonder why attendances at a football match have dropped and the world has become the joke of a place it is today.
seriously fella if not a comedian are you a politician ??...just wondered like because they like you lack a serious amount of common sense..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here