Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It seems to have gone unnoticed but Palace have slipped into the bottom three.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Until lunchtime tomorrow at least.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I always said that Liverpool were an evenly balanced lot.

YNWA.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I noticed but it's far too early to be crowing about their deficiencies, especially given our own plight.

If there's one thing those *******s have shown us again and again is that just when we think they are doomed they go and pull a performance out of the bag (or just get lucky). As such I'm staying quiet until such time as they are mathematically doomed and we are mathematically safe.

Feb 14, 2010
I noticed but it's far too early to be crowing about their deficiencies, especially given our own plight.

If there's one thing those *******s have shown us again and again is that just when we think they are doomed they go and pull a performance out of the bag (or just get lucky). As such I'm staying quiet until such time as they are mathematically doomed and we are mathematically safe.

Very wise. They are the reverse of the Albion. They have more luck and more lives than the average cat. Think about it, we didnt even go bust but we lost the Goldstone, they have been bust almost as many times as Liz Taylor got married but they are still at Selhurst.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Palace have gone up and have hung on in there. They'll probably do so again this season as there is stiff competition in the mediocre stakes. Even if they don't they'll receive untold riches by way of parachute payments. That's the big prize the Albion need to be aiming for, and need to invest towards. All this talk of academies and training grounds is just pissing in the wind. We're a selling club and always will be.

Feb 14, 2010
Palace have gone up and have hung on in there. They'll probably do so again this season as there is stiff competition in the mediocre stakes. Even if they don't they'll receive untold riches by way of parachute payments. That's the big prize the Albion need to be aiming for, and need to invest towards. All this talk of academies and training grounds is just pissing in the wind. We're a selling club and always will be.

Yes mate Brighton are and always will be a selling club. When you say "invest" given that our chairman covers the current losses, then whose money is it you are spending? Yours? If not then run along and just say thank you to Tony Bloom.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Yes mate Brighton are and always will be a selling club. When you say "invest" given that our chairman covers the current losses, then whose money is it you are spending? Yours? If not then run along and just say thank you to Tony Bloom.

Whatever. Off yer knees serf, have some self-respect! Tony Bloom needs promotion to the Premier League WAY more than we do. We'd be perfectly happy with the queues being thinned out enough to buy a beer at half-time and to get the first train back into town. For genuine fans, the Flight Of The Lanyards is all good. For the remaining fans the Amex would just be like Withdean with a roof and with beer. Suspect the club as a whole may want something more though eh?

Feb 14, 2010
Whatever. Off yer knees serf, have some self-respect! Tony Bloom needs promotion to the Premier League WAY more than we do. We'd be perfectly happy with the queues being thinned out enough to buy a beer at half-time and to get the first train back into town. For genuine fans, the Flight Of The Lanyards is all good. For the remaining fans the Amex would just be like Withdean with a roof and with beer. Suspect the club as a whole may want something more though eh?

I have no idea what you are blithering on about. Brighton's next game against Fulham will have nigh on 30,000 there, more than 10,000 than Chartlon v Millwall despite the fact we have been losing all season. The bottom line stands, match Bloom's money or just say thank you. He is doing his best and that is good for me.

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
We're struggling at the mo, but as Bozza has said, don't get too excited yet.
As history has repeatedly said, write us off at your peril.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Do they share a lucky charm with Pompey ?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I have no idea what you are blithering on about. Brighton's next game against Fulham will have nigh on 30,000 there, more than 10,000 than Chartlon v Millwall despite the fact we have been losing all season. The bottom line stands, match Bloom's money or just say thank you. He is doing his best and that is good for me.

Ditto.

TB's weakness re the Albion is that he's thinking as a fan rather than a businessman. And his judgement as a fan is worse than mine and possibly thine. We're not somehow going to magically make the play-offs this time around. We'll be lucky not to get relegated. While he pisses off to Oz for their Summer, who's going to take ultimate responsibility for the Albion's league position? Hard to see where the buck stops.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
That's one for them to worry about not us, We've got our own problems.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here