Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Does something need to change?

Northstandboy

Oct 19, 2013
We are now sitting at 20th in the table... For a team that has been in the play-offs surely we should be significantly higher then 20th, shouldn't we?
That also starts to beg the question of where are we actually going wrong?
Thoughts?

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
We've not discussed this question on any threads here before, I'm not sure anyone will have an opinion. We've all been terribly concerned with Claudia Winkleman's absence from Strictly.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Blimey a revolutionary new thread.

To save time, the answer is yes.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Yes...she returns tonight much to the relief of all on NSC.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
No need to be harsh. I've never seen this discussed elsewhere. Well, maybe on a few hundred threads. But no more than that.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
We are now sitting at 20th in the table... For a team that has been in the play-offs surely we should be significantly higher then 20th, shouldn't we?
Thoughts?

Incisive thoughts and a brilliant contribution to the wide ranging and complex issues we face. My congratulations to you and all of your former teachers & learned professors, your parents must be SO proud

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Thoughts?
Its nothing to with the players that get paid to play football and score goals its all down to Barber and Burke don't you know anything?

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
Have you seen this graph???
att-eff-ch-2014-10-22.png

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
We've not discussed this question on any threads here before, I'm not sure anyone will have an opinion. We've all been terribly concerned with Claudia Winkleman's absence from Strictly.

Indeed any news on her? Oh and the answer to the op is simple - Hyypia and Jones.

kip

Aug 2, 2011
Thoughts?

Don't read NSC much then? ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here