Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should a UKIP government raise the homosexual age of consent or make it illegal?

UKIP government raise the homosexual age of consent?

• up to 18 yrs of age

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • up to 21 yrs of age

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Make it illegal

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Perhaps not now but I wouldn't put it past them in government, if UKIP do get in, they will implement all sort of policies that none of us voted for. Blair did it, Cameron did it and I am sure even Farage "the people's leader" will do it and human/gay rights will be at the top of the agenda, I reckon.

GE manifestos mean nothing today. It is a tool to draw people in by politicians

Be careful what you ask for...

You would appear to be struggling with reality and possibly your own sexuality. Are the love child of Skylar ?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Perhaps not now but I wouldn't put it past them in government, if UKIP do get in, they will implement all sort of policies that none of us voted for. Blair did it, Cameron did it and I am sure even Farage "the people's leader" will do it and human/gay rights will be at the top of the agenda, I reckon.

GE manifestos mean nothing today. It is a tool to draw people in by politicians

Be careful what you ask for...

The 2014 NSC Darwin Award winner isn't announced for another 6 weeks but you've put yourself right up there.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Take a break from NSC for a while please BigBelly/Lucky Boy Farang etc etc.
Could you make that a very long break? He's been an annoying little tit for ages on here.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Could you make that a very long break? He's been an annoying little tit for ages on here.

If we banned all the annoying little tits on NSC, it would be a very lonely place though.

We could make the ban permanent, but he will then rejoin under yet another name, and it takes a while to work out who he is!

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
If we banned all the annoying little tits on NSC, it would be a very lonely place though.

We could make the ban permanent, but he will then rejoin under yet another name, and it takes a while to work out who he is!

Is there no way of IP banning someone?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Is there no way of IP banning someone?

These days lots of IP addresses are shared, so we could undeservingly ban someone who had a common IP address. Combine that with people using multiple platforms and it makes the job quite tricky, especially for someone as IT illiterate as myself.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Take a break from NSC for a while please BigBelly/Lucky Boy Farang etc etc.

Oh was it him? In my 14 years of using NSC he's always around, like a bad smell in the corner. Would love to read some of his 'greatest hits'.

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
I'd be careful throwing about libellous claims about male MPs if I were you.

:shrug:

Very strange ???

Generalised accusations about MPs are nothing new - how many times have MPs as a group been accused of being expense fiddlers for instance?

Surely more of a libel to accuse a group of being guilty of an illegal activity than of being of a particular sexual leaning.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I knew as soon as I saw who the OP was that this was an attempt at some kind of inverse ironic fishing trip.
He's trying to show his liberal credentials by proving how much he hates UKIP, the insinuation being that he thinks they're so right wing they can't possibly not all hate gays, hence there's no other other option. It's all rather desperate and cringeworthy, at some point after he's landed a few bigguns he's going to say it was all a joke.

The title only makes sense if you imagine it in your best 'sarcastic student' voice and insert the words "like" and "yeah". You can do it with loads of things:

"Like, if the Tories get in are they like, gonna force the homeless to paint their mansions yeah?"

"Like, if I open that Daily Mail yeah, am I like gonna see a story about lesbians being forced to like, work in sweat shops yeah?"

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
What UKIP government?

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I knew i should have stopped at the opening post. Not in government, not in the manifesto....no option for pointless/annoying/fishing.

willalbion

May 8, 2006
London
Bizarre poll. Which is saying something for NSC.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here