Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Should a UKIP government raise the homosexual age of consent or make it illegal?

UKIP government raise the homosexual age of consent?

• up to 18 yrs of age

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • up to 21 yrs of age

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Make it illegal

Votes: 22 73.3%

• Total voters

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
I think the age should be raised to 30. By which time the offender, after rigorous questioning by a panel of white van driving hetrosexuals, would be quite certain about their sexuality. Failing that, a full course of ECT.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
I know it was meant to be an option anyway, but it should be 16, just as for heterosexual couples. They are no different just because they like someone of the same sex!

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
I can't wait for the football to start again so we can talk about something that isn't UKIP related.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I notice the OP doesn't even have the balls to offer his own opinion. Seriously what kind of retarded shithead would start this thread?

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I thought I would wait until others posted their views first before posting mine...

On most political forums, that results in a thread deletion and eventual site ban - any form of fishing without giving an opinion or analysis is a no go. Must be why we have to put up with you here instead.

Jan 30, 2008
Does that mean less of a demand for rents boys , noticed on the news an increase in HIV in Brighton ,less people using condoms for sex with strangers , couldn't make it up, apparently you only need to take a tablet to avoid the symptoms so some people believe:rolleyes:
regards
DR

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here