Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

goalkeeper kits - stock issues

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
havent seen this mentioned before so sorry if fixtures

anybody hoping to get either of the goalkeeper kits for their little ones this xmas may want to buy quickly or make alternative plans.

having sent our boys lists out, father xmas has reported that the shirts were out of stock for xs and s sizes at least. a quick mail from santa to ghe club shop has gotten a response that says, in summary;

issue with nike
kits used by many clubs in europe
kit order due in nov has been cancelled
new gk kit production is scheduled for march 2015
thefore unlikely to get any more gk kits in this season

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Interesting stuff, it is a very commonly used Goalie kit that we use.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Couple of weeks ago when unable to find the purple top for my 7 year old I was told they were not getting any more in this season and that general supplies were low.
You'd have thought they would have kept supplies high pre xmas.

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
This is pretty poor form from the Albion. My 6yo boy wanted both the orange kit AND the purple goalie kit for Xmas. He's now not getting either,. One due to it being a limited edition (really?! a football kit?!) and the other due to an issue with the manufacturer.

This move to Nike is really wowing the fans, (sorry), customers.

Bring back Errea.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
It's any excuse with some people isn't it.

The smallest chance to have a moan about the club and they jump apon it with glee!

People will be moaning next week that they got wet when it was raining on the way to the Amex.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
It's any excuse with some people isn't it.

The smallest chance to have a moan about the club and they jump apon it with glee!

People will be moaning next week that they got wet when it was raining on the way to the Amex.

not a moan from me, i posted it for awareness

i mean what could people possibly moan about that a key potential xmas present is out of stock before the end of november and wont be at all afterwards

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Couple of weeks ago when unable to find the purple top for my 7 year old I was told they were not getting any more in this season and that general supplies were low.
You'd have thought they would have kept supplies high pre xmas.

Would have thought the demand for goalie tops for 7 year olds was pretty minimal to be honest.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Perhaps the club thought that with Stockdale as number 1 goalie they wouldn't sell many ???

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
not a moan from me, i posted it for awareness

i mean what could people possibly moan about that a key potential xmas present is out of stock before the end of november and wont be at all afterwards

It was more aimed at the "Poor from the Albion" and the "Poor ordering in Sept/Oct" comments. Yours wasn't really a moan.

If they were promised another delivery in November then why would they not think they could make an order. They also would not have properly known how popular any of the kits were going to be when they made an initial order in the summer so why would they take a guess and order X amount only to find that people don't really want to buy them?

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Would have thought the demand for goalie tops for 7 year olds was pretty minimal to be honest.

theyre quite popular. in my eledests football team 4 out of 12 have them and thats because they had birthdays in sept or oct. at least 3 others were waiting for xmas!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here