Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] MyBestMatchEver.com - Xmas Gifts for Albion Fans - Exclusive NSC Discount

Windy Miller

Jul 26, 2004
Hi Fellow Seagull,

I am a life-long Seagulls fan (nearly 40 years now!) and have been a member of NSC for a long long time too (although I very rarely post things as you can see). Anyhow, the reason for this Sticky Post is to promote my new business, MyBestMatchEver.com (and yes Bozza has agreed and is being compensated accordingly).

After moving straight in to the Corporate world from University, I've spent 15 years in the rat race as so many do. Earlier this year, to cut a very long story short, I finally had enough of it all! I decided to set up my own business selling Personalised Football Gifts on-line! For the past 6 months I have been busy building my business, website and products on my own.... now all I need to do is sell some gifts.....

So please follow the links below to see my original gifts. I appreciate that it won’t be everyone’s cup of tea but I’m trying to produce something that is genuinely a bit different. I hope to add lots more designs and styles in the new year to cater for more tastes.

As an introductory offer just enter the code NSC10 at the checkout to receive an exclusive 10% discount off all orders. This is on top of the FREE Delivery on every item which is standard. This offer also includes all gifts at www.PersonalisedGiftSolutions.co.uk which is where I provide quality personalised gifts that are not football related.

www.mybestmatchever.com/collections/my-best-match-ever

www.mybestmatchever.com/collections/brighton

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and here’s hoping we can finally string a few wins together after the international break!!

Cheers,
Rich (AKA Windy Miller)

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Unlikely, but if y'all ever make some Z3/Z3 compact cases I'll be ordering several :)

Nice looking stuff though, will think about something for my dad :D

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Good luck! You've got the Arsenal scorers in the 1971 Fa Cup Final wrong way around, by the way.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I'm looking at the newspaper book for a Christmas present, how many pages is it?

Windy Miller

Jul 26, 2004
Thanks for the nice comments guys!

The number of pages does vary per book but that they are all fairly chunky and contain over 100 years of history. If it helps, I am getting one for my old man's Xmas present!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Am I the only person who thought this was a dating website?

Good luck btw.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

Windy Miller

Jul 26, 2004
Ha ha - talking of Palace it really pained me to produce the designs for their best matches...especially the play off defeat the other year!

On the plus side, I did really enjoy the Brighton 3 Palace 0 design and the Liverpool 9 Palace 0 :)

westsussexseagulls

Sep 22, 2008
Hi Fellow Seagull,

I am a life-long Seagulls fan (nearly 40 years now!) and have been a member of NSC for a long long time too (although I very rarely post things as you can see). Anyhow, the reason for this Sticky Post is to promote my new business, MyBestMatchEver.com (and yes Bozza has agreed and is being compensated accordingly).

After moving straight in to the Corporate world from University, I've spent 15 years in the rat race as so many do. Earlier this year, to cut a very long story short, I finally had enough of it all! I decided to set up my own business selling Personalised Football Gifts on-line! For the past 6 months I have been busy building my business, website and products on my own.... now all I need to do is sell some gifts.....

So please follow the links below to see my original gifts. I appreciate that it won’t be everyone’s cup of tea but I’m trying to produce something that is genuinely a bit different. I hope to add lots more designs and styles in the new year to cater for more tastes.

As an introductory offer just enter the code NSC10 at the checkout to receive an exclusive 10% discount off all orders. This is on top of the FREE Delivery on every item which is standard. This offer also includes all gifts at www.PersonalisedGiftSolutions.co.uk which is where I provide quality personalised gifts that are not football related.

www.mybestmatchever.com/collections/my-best-match-ever

www.mybestmatchever.com/collections/brighton

Thank you for taking the time to read this post and here’s hoping we can finally string a few wins together after the international break!!

Cheers,
Rich (AKA Windy Miller)

Hi Rich

With the BHAFC newspaper book is it just a mix of National newspaper reports or from the local argus etc? was just wondering if they are in depth match reports or just like the usual one sentence mention we tend to get in the national media?!

cheers

Windy Miller

Jul 26, 2004
Hi Rich

With the BHAFC newspaper book is it just a mix of National newspaper reports or from the local argus etc? was just wondering if they are in depth match reports or just like the usual one sentence mention we tend to get in the national media?!

cheers

Hi WestSussexSeagulls,

They are from the National papers, mainly the Daily Mirror and it's other incarnations that went before. So you actually get a good variety of headlines and reports, albeit, not as detailed the Argus' would be. Good for a reminisce though!

Cheers,
Rich.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Hello,

I ordered one of the newspaper books on 28/11, when will it arrive. Please me PM if easier.

Thanks

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Rich - can't believe you've got a place section on there promoting victories over us!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here