Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Aldershot v Pompey

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Quite enjoyed that. Non-league Aldershot the better football side and fitter than their league opponents. Excellent result more importantly.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Will it get to a point where we will feel slightly sorry for them?
Not for me, no. Them singing "you've never won fck all" saw to that.
I hope they become non league cnts soon and am delighted to see they're well on their way to non league standard.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I noted that the media this week appear to have officially handed Portsmouth's "best fans in the world" crown to the sweaties up at Celtic Park.

All good news!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
They kept showing shots of disgruntled Pompey fans, I was disappointed not to see the dickhead with the bell. I wanted to see him looking thoroughly miserable

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Was at the game tonight.

Arguably press conference of the season from Pompey boss Andy Awford, who after saying it was the angriest he had ever been was asked if after the humbling he would be going into the loan market. "Yes." When? "Tomorrow." Any particular positions? "1 to 11."

He also accused the players of living too comfortable an existence with "three physios on hand to give them massages whenever they want, no other club at this level has that, and it's all going to stop."

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
<sniggers quietly in corner>

#twats

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Portsmouth can do one, shit Town, shit football club and long may they stay in the basement of football, in fact as a kid watching Albion in the late seventies I didn't even know they had a team[emoji1]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here