Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Worlds tallest roller coaster to open in Orlando 2017 (video)

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Opening at SkyPlex Orlando in 2017.

:eek: :eek: :mad:

Orlando, Florida is to get the world's highest roller coaster in 2017, when the Skyplex opens its harnesses.

To show off just how vertiginous and terrifying the ride will be, its creators have created a point-of-view animation of it, putting you in the front seat.

The roller coaster twists and winds its way around a tower, climbing 570 feet before dropping riders over an angle more acute than a mere 90 degrees and barrel-rolling several times.

The Skyscraper will feature an observation deck for those who want to watch riders scream in terror, along with a 1,800-car parking garage. America!

[yt]1gK5MWQ__Ns[/yt]

I think I may give this one a miss!!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
It's still scary 24hrs after my thread :lolol:

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Looks to me like one of those rides where you can't wait for it to finish!:smile: I can't wait to get on these things and when they start I can't wait to get off. Strange really....am I a masochist?

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
I am going on it with six pints of continental lager and a curry inside.

Now that's what I would call a pavement pizza. :)

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Not a patch on the "Wild Mouse" they used to have at Littlehampton

LA+Smarts+30.12.1985+fl.jpg

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Holy moly. Looks like something I used to make on the PS2 game 'Theme Park World' where you design your own theme park, unfortunately the park went bust due to several hundred customers falling off the roller coaster that was poorly designed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here