Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

UKIP MP number 2 coming up.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
This protest vote really is gaining some momentum. When will the main parties understand and admit that people have simply had enough of being lied to and deceived?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
This protest vote really is gaining some momentum. When will the main parties understand and admit that people have simply had enough of being lied to and deceived?
Do UKIP 'lie and deceive' as well ? ???

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

Reckless seems to be advocating forced repatriation of foreign migrants ... at least until someone says "Oy, Reckless, you are advocating forced repatriation of foreigners". And then he says that he isn't. And everyone gets confused.

And this is supposed to be an improvement in the way British politics is being conducted?

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Will we see another half dozen Tory MPs resigning and forcing by-elections in the early new year ?

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Some people are too stupid to see it - typified by the Green vote in Brighton which really screwed up the City.

Screwed up the city? For their first time in control, they've done a pretty decent job given all the enforced cuts. No real complaints from me.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Care to make it public?
No. That's why I specifically said it was private.

It's an interesting question, though. Can you say that one or several parties 'lie and deceive' and imply that others don't ?

Or do you take the view that none do so ? Or do you feel they all do ?

Or perhaps it's more about particular individuals within all / any of those parties. ???

ALL parties lie and deceive. Surely the point with UKIP is just that they are lying and deceiving in accordance with the views of a large swathe of the population. It's just like the Tories and their 'welfare' agenda. Most parties have their own particular issue that they want to push, and they do so by at best exaggeration and often blatant lying.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Reckless seems to be advocating forced repatriation of foreign migrants ... at least until someone says "Oy, Reckless, you are advocating forced repatriation of foreigners". And then he says that he isn't. And everyone gets confused.

And this is supposed to be an improvement in the way British politics is being conducted?
The idea is to issue work permits so those who make a contribution to society are welcome and at the same time weed out those who simply arrive with the intention of living off the state for the rest off their lives.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
ALL parties lie and deceive. Surely the point with UKIP is just that they are lying and deceiving in accordance with the views of a large swathe of the population. It's just like the Tories and their 'welfare' agenda. Most parties have their own particular issue that they want to push, and they do so by at best exaggeration and often blatant lying.

Every party has good and bad in it. It is my belief that the current larger parties are of the belief that they can do what they want with impunity. UKIP are an up and coming party who are evolving fast and if people actually gave them some time to explain their policies, it is my belief that a lot of them are logical although uncomfortable for the PC brigade.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Screwed up the city? For their first time in control, they've done a pretty decent job given all the enforced cuts. No real complaints from me.

I lived in Brighton almost all my life. Now as a visitor,

1. I cant park easily and when I do it costs a fortune.
2. One way systems that have screwed up the flow of traffic across town.
3. Bus lanes and cycle lanes designed to alienate the private car driver
4. 20mph limits all over town making one afraid to get out of second gear.

So Green it will stop visitors and shoppers from coming to Brighton and the town centre will die.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here