Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Malky to Wigan.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Looks like - despite his shameful comments. Whelan is ready to interview him for the job.

If he was avaliable would you go for him? For me, I hope we wouldn't just on an ethics basis.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
No, and not just for the moral reasons. He didn't do very well at Watford, and spent lots of money at Cardiff.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Whelan and Mackay are made for each other.

That's harsh HT. Whelan once broke his leg in the FA Cup Final. Not many people know though, because he doesn't like to talk about it.

dave-whelan_2847449a.jpg

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
That's harsh HT. Whelan once broke his leg in the FA Cup Final. Not many people know though, because he doesn't like to talk about it.

And he's from Yorkshire originally. Does he mention the broken leg first or the fact he's from Yorkshire? Thinking about it it would have to be the broken leg as he's one Yorkshire man who would probably keep it quiet with his links to Lancashire.

In my minds eye, this is a picture of BensGrandad, with the wording on the scarf saying "I RAN A PUB FOR 3 DECADES" and the stand behind it being a dreadful sticklebrick effort, built by his laughable proposed consortium chums in the 90s.

Did he?

Surprised he never talks about it.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
And he's from Yorkshire originally. Does he mention the broken leg first or the fact he's from Yorkshire? Thinking about it it would have to be the broken leg as he's one Yorkshire man who would probably keep it quiet with his links to Lancashire.

Have you ever met a Yorkshireman who didn't tell you straight up where he was from?

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
In my minds eye, this is a picture of BensGrandad, with the wording on the scarf saying "I RAN A PUB FOR 3 DECADES" and the stand behind it being a dreadful sticklebrick effort, built by his laughable proposed consortium chums in the 90s.
:lolol::lolol:

Surely the scarf should read " football rumours web site is the best ".

SAC

May 21, 2014
I think that he will do ok at Wigan and they will finish above mid table, next season will be expected to push for top six.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Dave Whelan, 2011: "Black players should just get on with it" [in response to the John Terry racism affair].

Dave Whelan, 2014: Appoints Malky Mackay.

Hmmm.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here