Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can we have an NSC answer bank? My 1st question is....

D

Deleted User X18H

Why are there so many Brighton and Hove Buses parked in a depot type place just outside Three Bridges ?

Thanks .

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
In public toilets, what on earth is the point of automatic taps, automatic soap dispensers and automatic hand dryers, if you have to touch the DOOR HANDLE on the way out?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
In public toilets, what on earth is the point of automatic taps, automatic soap dispensers and automatic hand dryers, if you have to touch the DOOR HANDLE on the way out?

Is this a euphamism?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Would it happen in Germany?

Why are there so many Brighton and Hove Buses parked in a depot type place just outside Three Bridges ?

Thanks .

It is not a tyre depot but actually the legendary lost bus graveyard. If you look carefully you may see a Leyland National in original "National Green" with "leaning N" logos, possibly even an Atlantean in original M & D or Southdown livery.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
This reminds me.

Why did I see the 'Magnus Volk' bus outside my work (in Bristol) yesterday?

Was it one of the older incarnations? The current Magnus Volk bus is one of the shiny new hybrid ones, but there was an original fleet model with the same name.

Going by this, it looks like some bus company in the west country is buying up the old Brighton & Hove Buses fleet and doing minimal re-branding to turn them into the Nailsea to Bristol Express :ohmy: Maria Fitzherbert will be spinning in her grave, I'm sure. Whoever she was.

[tweet]267957634215317504[/tweet]

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patreon
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Thanks .

It's a bus breeding programme, designed to help with the extinction issues with buses in and around Brighton.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
I thought the answer to everything was supposed to be 42.

It doesn't work, though, for questions like "how many yards away from the goal line is the penalty spot."

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here