Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mathis Bolly

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
We've made enquiries about Mathis Bolly, currently plying his trade in 2. Bundesliga for Fortuna Dusseldorf. He has fallen out of favour at Dusseldorf having tested the patience of their head coach one too many times and may be available on loan.

Bolly is rapid, and can play up front or out on the wing, needs to sharpen up in front of goal however with 10 goals to his name from 83 professional games but with work from our coaching staff could be a rough diamond.

450px-Mathis-Bolly-2014.jpg

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
needs to sharpen up in front of goal however with 10 goals to his name from 83 professional games but with work from our coaching staff could be a rough diamond.

Well we've coached the goals out of most of pretty much all our strikers here, no reason to make him an exception I suppose.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Sounds ideal, tried the patience of a German coach, Sami will have him struggling to make the development squad in no time, and an ideal loanee for ICT or Yeovil Town.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Now THAT's what we need: nice young lad from the Rhineland.

What's meant by "trying his patience", I wonder? Has he been caught sinking one too many Altbiers?

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Never heard of him, but then Ulloa was unknown and he didn't turn out too badly. No doubt people will moan if he comes to us, but unfortunately with our budget we're not going to be spending millions. We just need to get lucky again.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Replacement for KLL. On his way in January because he won't sign a new deal............???

(No I don't know for sure but I do know there are clubs sniffing around him - Blackburn among them I believe)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here