Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Secret Santa nightmares

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Do you do secret santa in your office? What's the best/worst thing you've ever received?

I've been drawn a Crystal Palace fan in our office.....:ffsparr:

This person is not my boss, but he is more senior.....

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
A subscription to a caravanning magazine.
A can of petrol and some matches.
Clothe pegs.
Heather bush.

Any of these would make perfect Christmas gifts for any self respecting Crystal Palace supporter.

edit: How about a big Palace flag to hang outside of his house.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Do you do secret santa in your office? What's the best/worst thing you've ever received?

No got a secret office though. So secret I've yet to find it.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Was involved in an investigation in my last firm (under the disciplinary process) where a manager unwrapped, in full view of his team at the Xmas party, a mug with his picture on it and the words 'I am a c***' underneath.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Was involved in an investigation in my last firm (under the disciplinary process) where a manager unwrapped, in full view of his team at the Xmas party, a mug with his picture on it and the words 'I am a c***' underneath.

:):):)

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Last year my son- obviously an Albion fan- was given a framed photo of Glen Murray in his Palace top. Supposedly signed.

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer

Oh dear, I'd be unable to offer any advice to you, as my suggestions would all be illegal...... at least in times of peace.

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares

Was there a conclusive end to this investigation?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Was there a conclusive end to this investigation?

Yup. He got fired for gross misconduct and now a reminder is issued to all staff in the Xmas lead-up of the need to observe all company policies on expected behaviour etc (or 'best not call your boss a c*** in front of everyone')

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I had the tables turned on me once and somebody bought me a palace scarf. I hung it in the toilet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here