Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eubank v Saunders

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
I'm not sure on pubs at the moment. One thing I do know, Saunders has massive issues with Brighton as a whole. If you youtube some of his recent interviews he gets great pleasure getting people to confirm the Amex has padded seats, and we are all gay etc. Hope Eubanks knocks the pikey out. However think it will be be a very close fight.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
I've sparred with both, and for me Eubank Jnr is the more skilled fighter. Skill doesn't always win fights though, should be a great fight!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Saunders is a complete and utter gobshite, I hope Eubank lays him out early on.

However I think Saunders will start brighter, if Eubank can last past round 7 I reckon he will win on points.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
I've sparred with both, and for me Eubank Jnr is the more skilled fighter. Skill doesn't always win fights though, should be a great fight!

Recently ? How long ago ?

Its a big step up for Eubank in terms of class of opponent, I desperately want him to win.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Would be brilliant if Eubank could have a fight at the Amex if he can get past BJS and go on to world level

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Made me cringe when BJS gave it all the "I've represented Britain perfectly" guff after Eubank didn't turn up to the press conference. Most of the stuff he said about Brighton at the original presser was vile.

Would have thought the Palmeira would show it? Hoping not to rely on a dodgy stream. Got £30 on Eubank. Ace seeing him sparring for the media at the local gym and having a photoshoot at the Grand last week. Here he is talking about fighting at the Amex (starts 3:58):

[yt]JY5S7cg1ORo#t=238[/yt]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here