Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A bit early but what the hell... Norwich roll-call

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Yes, definitely fed up with the international breaks. Though not as fed up as I anticipate being at 5pm on Saturday after we take what I fear will be a real drubbing.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Given our tradition I'm sure that with Norwich slipping down the table due to a poor run we will be our usual accommodating selves and gift them a win.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
For the first time in two seasons I'm going there with no expectations
other than a good hammering - quite a liberating feeling to be honest -
enjoy the day whatever happens.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Me.

Assuming, that is, that the Albion get round to posting me the ticket they debited my bank account for ten days ago.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Norwich haven't enjoyed the best form of late but I suspect they will have benefitted from the international break and just have the edge. However they can be rattled if we are positive and put them under pressure.

The Canaries will look to feed the ball to Redmond, so Bennett and Hughes will need to be very sharp and must stop him cutting in from the wing. Lafferty is a handful and of course Grabban will be sniffing around for any chances, assuming he is back in favour.

There will be a decent crowd at Carrow Road but it can be like a library at times, so it's another opportunity for our superb away following to really get behind the team.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
There will be a decent crowd at Carrow Road but it can be like a library at times, so it's another opportunity for our superb away following to really get behind the team.

Indeed. Where are you! Let's be 'aving you! Come on!

Skylar

Banned
Jul 29, 2014
Been three times so will be watching on live stream if available then if not then Seagull player as can just switch it off when it gets unbearable.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
:facepalm: Funny and cringeworthy at the same time. God bless Delia's enthusiasm.

Despite the occasional deathly hush at The Amex I'm relieved that our own 'majority shareholder' doesn't feel the need for such outbursts.......

I think there are a lot worse club owners than her, and at least she cares, I guess.

The funniest thing about that one is that afterwards, she completely denied being drunk, as I recall. Yeah, keep telling yourself that, Delia :lolol: One of the best things about this video is the slightly embarrassed laughing and cheering coming from the crowd. Marvellous stuff.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Useful guide to the city centre here for those looking to experience a bit of Norfolk culture :thumbsup:

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I'm going on the jolly old train. Hoping to catch a look at the cathedral and the castle. I had no time to do that on my last visit, 25 years ago.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here