Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Reality show subjects. Are there any situations left?

carteater

Jan 1, 2014
West Sussex
one where the tv production company buys a crappy non-league football club and bring in staff who try to make it into a league club...

I can also see why it hasn't been made yet...

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
one where the tv production company buys a crappy non-league football club and bring in staff who try to make it into a league club...

I can also see why it hasn't been made yet...

Didn't someone do this with, I think, Pererbrough? Barry Fry was the chairman at the time and they had 'Big' Ron Atkinson in an advisoary role.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Inner-city sumo? It would be cheap, you could do it in a pub car park.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Celebrity shop lifting hosted by Judy finnigan and Anthony Worrall-thompson. Celebs see who can steal goods to the highest value without getting nicked.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Having worked in TV development for a bit I can tell you this thread is pretty close to the weekly pitch meetings we had to go to!

I've always assumed that they have two glitter-covered boxes, each filled with hundreds of little balls. Each ball has something printed on it: in the first box, they're each labelled with the name of a destination on earth. In the second, they're engraved with the names of minor celebrities. Whenever they run out of programming ideas, they ceremonially extract one ball from each box, and BINGO! We're treated to things like Caroline Quentin's Cornwall, Michael Portillo's Great Swiss Train Journeys, or The Mekong River With Sue Perkins.

I never cease hoping that one day, Topless In Tehran With Cilla Black & the Loose Women, or John Barrowman's Mogadishu Christmas Panto Special will get the nod. So far, the disappointment has been crushing.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Celebrity shop lifting hosted by Judy finnigan and Anthony Worrall-thompson. Celebs see who can steal goods to the highest value without getting nicked.

To be fair to Judy, I think it was Richard who "forgot" to pay for his shopping :thumbsup:

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Celebrity Darwin Awards - Z-list celebrities try and re-create the classic Darwin death awards over the years.

Hilarity ensues as Brian harvey accidentally runs himself over with his own truck and Katie Hopkins plays chicken with a train.

Will hopefully get rid of some of the less desirable "celebs" on our screens.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Celebrity Darwin Awards - Z-list celebrities try and re-create the classic Darwin death awards over the years.

Hilarity ensues as Brian harvey accidentally runs himself over with his own truck and Katie Hopkins plays chicken with a train.

Will hopefully get rid of some of the less desirable "celebs" on our screens.

Strictly Come Blindfolded Chainsawing, featuring the entire cast of The Only Way Is Essex.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
"A Pint and a Fight - For a Good British Night"

Each Saturday night, six contestants have to drink themselves into oblivion over the course of the evening, in the presence of Ant and Dec. Every week, they introduce some of the most opinionated, tiresome and bigoted "celebrities" to the drinking venue, in an attempt to stir up a spot of bother. Week one to feature Jim Davidson and James May.

Public vote to determine who is the most objectionable tosspot on the following Sunday.
Highlights show to appear on ITV, with the whole evening shown live on ITV2.

Sunday winners go through to a grand final where contestants get to do it all over again with a chance to win the BIG prize - the chance to be the next UKIP candidate in Clacton, at the next general election. :thumbsup:

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Sex Factor. Winner.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here